Las Colinas apartments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I pay just over 900/mo for a decent sized one bedroom/one bath, with a 1 car garage.

I'm sure I could find cheaper around here, but the La Villita area is really nice, and well taken care of. I'm at The Landings of La Villita. - http://www.lavillitaapartmenthomes.com/

Let me know if you want to swing by sometime and take a look.

That was #3 on my list, nice place! The one we looked at was 1br ground floor and right on the canal side.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      those look nice. Not pemberton ln nice, but nice
      It's pretty nice, I have an attached garage, and I'm on the 2nd floor, I have one neighbor above me on the 3rd, and that's the only connected neighbor i have. I have someone across the hall, but I'm on the end so I never see anyone really since i park in the garage and come up my own stairs inside my apt.

I'll be here for two more months, then Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        But it is pretty baller,
        What the hell does that even mean ?

Comment

It's pretty nice, I have an attached garage, and I'm on the 2nd floor, I have one neighbor above me on the 3rd, and that's the only connected neighbor i have. I have someone across the hall, but I'm on the end so I never see anyone really since i park in the garage and come up my own stairs inside my apt.

I'll be here for two more months, then Austin.
          better keep a couch open down there!

Comment

Its in his budget until he has to pay 2 dollars each way to drive through the airport!

Who pays to drive through the airport? Mid Cities and Glade will take you to the airport road and you can either but straight across to Beltline/Macarthur etc OR take 360 North and jump over north.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
              Who pays to drive through the airport? Mid Cities and Glade will take you to the airport road and you can either but straight across to Beltline/Macarthur etc OR take 360 North and jump over north.
              Ill have to remember that. I hate paying 4 dollars just to drive through there and back.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM_Motorsports View Post
                What the hell does that even mean ?
                Its when a guy puts his sack, or "balls" in a girls asshole while his "rodney" is in her twat. Hence---"Baller"

You do this all while listening to sting playing backwards.
                Ded

Comment

Ill have to remember that. I hate paying 4 dollars just to drive through there and back.
                  You don't need to pay if you driving through, just if you're actually stopping. You need to take the service roads.
                  Ded

Comment

I pay just over 900/mo for a decent sized one bedroom/one bath, with a 1 car garage.

I'm sure I could find cheaper around here, but the La Villita area is really nice, and well taken care of. I'm at The Landings of La Villita. - http://www.lavillitaapartmenthomes.com/

Let me know if you want to swing by sometime and take a look.
                    Damn, those look pretty nice. I'll have to check them out and find out what sort of rates they're offering.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Its in his budget until he has to pay 2 dollars each way to drive through the airport!
                      She's talking aboout crossing through east/west, not north south. And to do so, doesn't cost a dime. You just have to know your way around, but it's not difficult at all.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I still use Airfield Drive north/south to get up to Grapevine/Southlake. I have not come south through there since all the construction ramped up.

Comment

I lived in the oaks in valley ranch for 2 years. There are a few realy big section 8 apartments up there and valley ranch in general is going to shit. I then lived in the grand Venetian for 3 years. Parking was my only real complaint. La villita where I'm assuming big Matt lives is nice. Lincoln Lakeside on Northwest highway are real nice and where full of strippers. Lake Carolyn Pkwy has some really nice lost/apartments. Stay away from the apartments on east Las colinas Blvd unless you are looking at the ones at 350 Las colinas Blvd east. Sorry I don't know the names but worked for Oncor for 3 years in that area.

Comment

Working...
                          X