In and Out in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In and Out in Arlington

Saw a sign and construction work right beside Salt Grass between Matlock and Cooper.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Great news!

Comment

Awesome! Another place I get to avoid traffic wise.

Comment

That will be a 15 min drive for me
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I heard there is another one almost done already over in Fort Worth.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Went there for the first time yesterday (Frisco). It's nothing to write home about. I got there at 11:25 and there were about 15 people in line and cars wrapped around the building. Five minutes later, there were 50 people behind me. Got there just in time. It only took about 7-8 mins to be able to order. I just didn't see what all the hype was about.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I'd prefer if Shady Oak was still there.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                I heard there is another one almost done already over in Fort Worth.
                Not quite, the main structure is up but it's still a good month + away from being finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Not quite, the main structure is up but it's still a good month + away from being finished.
                  I haven't seen it myself, just heard from a cop friend who's beat is down that way....over near Fred's, Will Rogers, etc...right?
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    I'd prefer if Shady Oak was still there.
                    +1 I thought that place was pretty good. It must be the location right there since Shady Oak replaced another good restaurant there.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      +1 I thought that place was pretty good. It must be the location right there since Shady Oak replaced another good restaurant there.
                      Shady Oak was a project from the Spring Creek group. They werwnt making the proffit that they wanted, so they closed all but the Ft Worth store.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        I haven't seen it myself, just heard from a cop friend who's beat is down that way....over near Fred's, Will Rogers, etc...right?
                        It's about 3 blocks west of Montgomery Plaza and on the same side, kind of the same general area as Fred's but not really by Will Rogers (in the Cultural district, probably a mile or so away).

Comment

They are getting ready to break ground in Rockwall by the Costco.

Comment

Bud Kennedy just said the old Larry's Shoes building at Hulen Mall is being converted to an In-N-Out.

Comment

Working...
                            X