new bikini bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bikini bar

Bikini sport bar in arlington. Saw it this morning on the way to work. Looks like its in the old red blue bbq building. Just in time for summer. http://www.bikinissportsbarandgrill.com/

There are something like 4 of those on the way to San Antonio down 35 from DFW...

For some reason the wife wouldn't let me stop.

Comment

Arlington has gotten all kinds of good places in the last 3 years since I moved.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        There are something like 4 of those on the way to San Antonio down 35 from DFW...

For some reason the wife wouldn't let me stop.
        Never seen them on 35. I saw one just south of West but it was a coffee bikini shop and it closed down.

Comment

I'd like to hear what Brent thinks of this place.

Comment

Originally posted by JKD View Post
            I'd like to hear what Brent thinks of this place.
            im sure the food sucks, and since brent is a raging homosexual he will hate it for that reason also!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

b (O) (O) b i e s !!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Arlington has gotten all kinds of good places in the last 3 years since I moved.
                Yeah but they also closed all the good strip clubs. Speaking of, you can get $1.75 beers and a decent meal for less at Cabaret East most nights. Fort Worth doesn't seem to hassle the clubs on the Arlington border but since business is down they all have drink specials now.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Yeah but they also closed all the good strip clubs. Speaking of, you can get $1.75 beers and a decent meal for less at Cabaret East most nights. Fort Worth doesn't seem to hassle the clubs on the Arlington border but since business is down they all have drink specials now.
                  I miss Baby Dolls off of Division.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I miss Baby Dolls off of Division.
                    Chicas Locas is also done for now. Baby Dolls Fort Worth is still going strong though, it was always better than the Arlington version in my opinion anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Chicas Locas is also done for now. Baby Dolls Fort Worth is still going strong though, it was always better than the Arlington version in my opinion anyways.
                      I got tuned up with a very long maglight at Baby Dolls 157, I will not be going back there anytime soon.

We were regulars at the division location since we were even more regulars at Pitchers, caves and sunshine and gold nugget if we wanted to drink with old people.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Never seen them on 35. I saw one just south of West but it was a coffee bikini shop and it closed down.
                        There's a newer one in north Austin, probably right around the Wells Branch Parkway exit, and one in San Marcos near the school, I think at the main exit you take to get to Texas State. Those are the only two I recall seeing.

Comment

I got tuned up with a very long maglight at Baby Dolls 157, I will not be going back there anytime soon.

We were regulars at the division location since we were even more regulars at Pitchers, caves and sunshine and gold nugget if we wanted to drink with old people.
                          Nice! I've been thrown out before and got a glancing blow from pepper spray. I quit partying with that crowd! Cabaret East is a lot nicer but doesn't have the same amount of talent. Buck's is also over there along with the new Fantasy Ranch.

Comment

Is it the gold nugget that sells tall boy of bud ice.

Comment

Working...
                            X