Career paths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I think I'm going to have to get a big house. There are a lot of claims being staked.

Put me on the list. Spenser and I can get bunk beds like in Stepbrothers... I get the top, obviously..

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
      It's a shame Guam is going to blow in the coming decades. There is no way they have or will develop enough infrastructure in time to cope with the arrival of so many Marines.
      All they need is slutty women and beer?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        All they need is slutty women and beer?
        They can't even guarantee trash and other civil services to the whole island now, with an added population of 20,000 to 40,000 people there is no way the amount of cash they have flowing in from strippers, bars, tourism, and uncle sam will = what the new population will consume. The local government A) Looked before leaping so to speak and B) Didn't REALLY have an option for a territory they way less autonomous than say Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Put me on the list. Spenser and I can get bunk beds like in Stepbrothers... I get the top, obviously..
          Psshhh...my ass will be sleeping in a hammock outside every night except typhoon season.

Comment

So with you guys being in the middle east, how many camrys have you seen go sideways at 110mph just tailwhipping the shit out of it?

If I lived there that would be me.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

It's a shame Guam is going to blow in the coming decades. There is no way they have or will develop enough infrastructure in time to cope with the arrival of so many Marines.
              Ya, I'm watching the housing shoot up almost daily. I'm going to stay away from military residential areas, for sure. I'm thinking about building down south near Mt. Lamlam or Jumull. Nothing it far from the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                So with up guys being in the middle east, how many camrys have you seem go sideways at 110mph just tailwhipping the shit out of it?

If I lived there that would be me.
                I've seen some crazy shit in Dubai and Kuwait City. Those guys know how to spend money on their cars and party.

Comment

Ya, I'm watching the housing shoot up almost daily. I'm going to stay away from military residential areas, for sure. I'm thinking about building down south near Mt. Lamlam or Jumull. Nothing it far from the coast.
                  Stick to concrete buildings, rainy season can be a BITCH

Comment

I've seen some crazy shit in Dubai and Kuwait City. Those guys know how to spend money on their cars and party.
                    That would be sweet to party hard over there, pretty much no limits. Right?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

They can't even guarantee trash and other civil services to the whole island now, with an added population of 20,000 to 40,000 people there is no way the amount of cash they have flowing in from strippers, bars, tourism, and uncle sam will = what the new population will consume. The local government A) Looked before leaping so to speak and B) Didn't REALLY have an option for a territory they way less autonomous than say Puerto Rico.
                      That's why I'm going to the higher, less populated area. It's cheaper and still has that "island feel." Tamuning (main tourist/resort/military blow-off spot) is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        That would be sweet to party hard over there, pretty much no limits. Right?
                        Not really in Kuwait. They're still pretty strict over there. They just spend money like there is no tomorrow. Now Dubai and Abu Dhabi is no holds barred (until Rhamadan).

Comment

Stick to concrete buildings, rainy season can be a BITCH
                          That ain't no lie!

Comment

That's why I'm going to the higher, less populated area. It's cheaper and still has that "island feel." Tamuning (main tourist/resort/military blow-off spot) is just ridiculous.
                            The military will control something like 50% of the island by 2030. Great for your line of work but if you plan on retiring out there I'd look at one of the smaller islands such as the Marianas or even Tahiti (that way your kids would be closer to Australian and NZ for college.)

Comment

The military will control something like 50% of the island by 2030. Great for your line of work but if you plan on retiring out there I'd look at one of the smaller islands such as the Marianas or even Tahiti (that way your kids would be closer to Australian and NZ for college.)
                              Oh, I've got options in the South Pacific. I'm just waiting to see if this pans out. If it does, then I'll start exercising them.

Comment

Oh, I've got options in the South Pacific. I'm just waiting to see if this pans out. If it does, then I'll start exercising them.
                                Polynesia would be pretty choice if you don't mind learning French.

Comment

Working...
                                X