Career paths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career paths?

Ive started looking at colleges for next year, and id like to figure out the direction I want to take. Im thinking about the law route like my dad, but honestly I don't really know what is out there. I'd really love to work with cars, but I've heard negative things about working on other peoples vehicles, not just your own. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks guys.
    2012 GT500

Follow your pop.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Be a dr. Buy all the cars you want.

Comment

interdisciplinary studies

Comment

Ask yourself this question. What do you love (besides those fo five sixes)? What type of job could you imagine having where you would look forward to going into work each morning?

Don't choose your career based on income potential. Base it off personal interest.

Comment

Will Smith has the best advice.

Comment

hmmmmmmm mechanic or lawyer. Seems like an easy choice to me if you have the option to do both. Lawyer makes enough money to fuck with whatever kind of car they want.

Comment

Get a Elementary Education Degree and try to meet a sugar mama in college.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Option C:
                  street pharmacist.

Comment

I'll say this. I can count on one hand the amount of people I know that had cars as a hobby, turned it in to a career, and actually still enjoy them. Most hate life that chose the auto path. I got as close as I could to my biggest hobby. Anything closer, which is a dream, I'm afraid would make me learn to hate my passion. This is something I've been struggling with for years.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I'll say this. I can count on one hand the amount of people I know that had cars as a hobby, turned it in to a career, and actually still enjoy them. Most hate life that chose the auto path. I got as close as I could to my biggest hobby. Anything closer, which is a dream, I'm afraid would make me learn to hate my passion. This is something I've been struggling with for years.
                      Most of the techs i know drive clapped out pos cars that always have something wrong. that should tell you something.

Comment

lawyer. end of story.
                        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Sandwich Artist.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Sandwich Artist.
                            HAHA me and a good friend dave used to get called that by all the hoes, be a pilot. WE have all the fun. Helicopters that is

Comment

Just because someone's a lawyer doesn't mean they make good coin. Most of them do "alright" but aren't banking like you think they would.

Comment

Working...
                              X