Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitching to bitch...

Meh why not.

My friend moved back from San Marcos quite a while ago, after a break up, and when I say moved, he abandoned the apartment and came back to Bedford to live with his dad.

I don't think his mom has really been in his life in a long time, but that was no issue since they had a maid do the cleaning.

His dad recently got re-married and moved to Indiana to live with her and my friend pretty much was handed a house. I mean, mortgage still has to be paid and bills, but once it's paid it's his. Pretty big move from abandoning apartments!

He was stuck in a rut since he couldn't afford the bills himself with his part time job, so I ended up moving in and found another friend to move in. Cool, now he has money to pay the bills and what not! I'm not real sure where the money is going since the water got turned off last week due to non-payment? Seems that a lot of things around the house are breaking, but he doesn't want to fix them and doesn't seem to want to reach out to his dad who is the home owner. Maybe he is trying to show he can do it himself? I don't know, but the fan in the bathroom doesn't work, the garage door opener doesn't work, the stove only has one burner that works and it only works on OMG hot.

Well, we've had some issues with the AC lately, the lines keep freezing over. Maybe it was because we had it set to low, at about 72-73. It froze over a few times last month and we had to turn it off for the better part of the day so it would unfreeze. I think it happened 3 or 4 times last month.

This time, the AC has been off for FOUR mother fucking days and we've had it set at 77, so I really doubt it's freezing over due to being set too cold. My other roommate finally made him call his dad on Sunday to see what to do and he told him to use the insurance they have for breakage. Since yesterday was Memorial day it wasn't going to happen, so I heard that they were coming today. 4:30 hits... nothing... I call the A/C company and they said it was scheduled for tomorrow, sweet FIVE days without AC.

I don't understand why people just can't take care of the shit they are suppose to be taking care of.

:: ventures to rent.com ::

Are you Skidmark or Paul?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Paulmark.

Comment

Part of the downside to doing business with friends.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Time to move!

Comment

Minus the a/c sounds like easy fixes. Google that shit and fix it!

Comment

I don't mind fixing things, but i'm not fixing shit at a place I rent.

Comment

Nobody cares about your b**ch as* problems. Move out if you don't like it.

Comment

WTF! I got hacked!
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                    Is that a rotten sausage I smell coming from your ass or is it just the dick that was in your foul mouth?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

When was the filter changed last? It's probablt one of three things:
                      1 clogged filter
                      2 dirty coil
                      3 low on refrigerant ( leak somewhere)

homeowners insurance won't pay for any of those. a home warranty MIGHT pay for a leak but not clogged filter or dirty coil. Those are poor maintanance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                        and nobody made you come in here and post, but here you are.

You must really care about my problems, cupcake!

Comment

a/c filter maybe very dirty causing evap to freeze. remove filter and clean evaporator and replace filter. Set t-stat at 76-78. 12pack of beer for payment will be fine. I drink LandShark

Comment

Yeah I just took a shit

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                              When was the filter changed last? It's probablt one of three things:
                              1 clogged filter
                              2 dirty coil
                              3 low on refrigerant ( leak somewhere)

homeowners insurance won't pay for any of those. a home warranty MIGHT pay for a leak but not clogged filter or dirty coil. Those are poor maintanance.
                              The filter was just replaced, the warranty program they have says it covers AC, but i'm unsure what part.

I really doubt there has been any maintenance done.

When my other roommate took the filter out, you could not see the sun through it when holding it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X