Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did FedEx get cheaper then the post office?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did FedEx get cheaper then the post office?

I normally ship out parts via USPS and always pay $10.30 to ship lower control arms. I noticed a FedEx dropoff in town so figured I would check them. It was only $11 to send two of them via FedEx. Thats almost half price. Hell even the oil pan I sent was a good $7 cheaper.

I stopped using FedEx or UPS a couple years ago cause the Post Office was much cheaper. Guess I never noticed the steady rise in USPS costs.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

It just happened yesterday man, don't feel bad.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      It just happened yesterday man, don't feel bad.
      Thanks. LMFAO!
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

USPS will continue to get more expensive. just sayin'
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

I was looking at shipping prices before listing an ebay ad and from what I saw UPS or Fedex was the same cheaper unless you were shipping to HI or AK and it would fit in one of those USPS flat rate boxes.

Comment

We have a Fed Ex account here at work (lots of $$$ every year) and I can ship a letter anywhere in the continental US for around $4. I don't know why anyone would use anything else.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              We have a Fed Ex account here at work (lots of $$$ every year) and I can ship a letter anywhere in the continental US for around $4. I don't know why anyone would use anything else.
              Because I can ship a "letter" anywhere in the continental US for 44 cents. Maybe for bigger stuff fedex is better, but call me crazy for not seeing your logic on this one.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Because I can ship a "letter" anywhere in the continental US for 44 cents. Maybe for bigger stuff fedex is better, but call me crazy for not seeing your logic on this one.
                Anything of importance can't be tracked with the USPS.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Anything of importance can't be tracked with the USPS.
                  This is the truth. Paid a butload to send some stuff to Australia and they were like ok thanks we hope it gets there, and by boat no less. Fed EX has been cheaper for a while now.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Only thing that really isn't cheap is FedEx Freight. But you get what you pay for, and it's excellent service.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      This is the truth. Paid a butload to send some stuff to Australia and they were like ok thanks we hope it gets there, and by boat no less. Fed EX has been cheaper for a while now.
                      That shit is irritating. Even the employees know their competence level sucks donkey dick.

I HATE buying stuff from ebay or wherever, and the seller insists on using USPS. "They're cheaper!" they say. Look, dickwad. I'm paying for fucking shipping as it is, and I want to be able to track my shit. So use FedEx or UPS, assholes. It's not like it costs them any money....

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Only thing that really isn't cheap is FedEx Freight. But you get what you pay for, and it's excellent service.
                        LOL! FedEx freight here recently, is as bad if not worse than Yellow about shit coming in FUBAR'd. Fuck Fed Ex Freight.

Comment

That shit is irritating. Even the employees know their competence level sucks donkey dick.

I HATE buying stuff from ebay or wherever, and the seller insists on using USPS. "They're cheaper!" they say. Look, dickwad. I'm paying for fucking shipping as it is, and I want to be able to track my shit. So use FedEx or UPS, assholes. It's not like it costs them any money....
                          Plus FedEx, and UPS facilities are nicer and A LOT more friendly then USPS.

Comment

LOL! FedEx freight here recently, is as bad if not worse than Yellow about shit coming in FUBAR'd. Fuck Fed Ex Freight.
                            Hey! If you want to tell me what exactly it was I'd probably be able to talk to a few people. My dad is a road driver for them, and I use to work for them for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                              USPS will continue to get more expensive. just sayin'
                              It is pretty much the only company that raises prices when deman goes down.... oh wait I forgot about gasoline.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X