Need some dfwmustangs help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Fu$# I almost spewed Dr Pepper out my nose.
    One 20 ton jack stand from Snap-On is $800. Their out of their mind.

Comment

Send me a pm on what you would charge to take a look at my A/C on my 03 Expedition. Doesn't seem to be as cold as it used to be, but the charge shows to be fine. I also think the compressor clutch might be taking a shit. I get a slight squeal when the compressor kicks on.

I know this isn't really what you're asking, but was hoping the money might help in getting you what you need.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I need my a/c evap in the dash replaced, and while your there you might as well install the heater core I have too. Thing is you have to do it in my garage...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Send me a pm on what you would charge to take a look at my A/C on my 03 Expedition. Doesn't seem to be as cold as it used to be, but the charge shows to be fine. I also think the compressor clutch might be taking a shit. I get a slight squeal when the compressor kicks on.

I know this isn't really what you're asking, but was hoping the money might help in getting you what you need.
          Get in line motha fucka!

Comment

Iv been talking to Acid for a couple weeks now about some vehicles he needs to get fixed up.
            I cant work on anyone's cars today because I have to get my dodge rams front axle back in so I can pull it out of my shop so I can load my tool box onto my service truck tomorrow. This company works weekends so Im not sue what my schedule is so I cant dedicate any weekend side work right now. If I can find any tools to get Ill have to get them today or tomorrow because I start road service Thursday morning. Any tools I cant come up with within the next 2 days Im going to have to get through them.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              One 20 ton jack stand from Snap-On is $800. Their out of their mind.
              Although not sure I would want a cheap jack stand holding a rig over me. Still holy crap that stuff is expensive.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X