Need some dfwmustangs help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some dfwmustangs help please.

I got fired about 3-4 weeks ago and have been looking for a job since. Im still in the interview process to be a diesel instructor but I cant wait any longer to see if Im gonna get the job so I took another job in the mean time. The job I start tomorrow is a mobile fleet service job that services big rigs. They dont provide any tools so I need some 20 ton jack stands, a 3/4 impact, a 1 inch impact, and a 1/2 or 3/4 inch 50 foot air hose. This company said that they would buy all of these for me and take it out of the next 3 pay checks but all of this stuff new is gonna cost around $1500 and Id like to buy it all used or from other places that are cheaper than there supplier.
    If anyone has anything they can loan me for a few weeks please let me know. Iv got some things I can leave as collateral.
    Last edited by stephen4785; 05-31-2011, 01:00 PM.

If you where closer I have about 3 sets of jackstands & a 20ft Airhose you could have. Anything to help a member out.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

If no one has anything I bet this stuff would get you by. You got a paypal I will see if I can help out a little, hell you have helped plenty of fu$%ers on this site.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i got hose
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          If you where closer I have about 3 sets of jackstands & a 20ft Airhose you could have. Anything to help a member out.
          Are they 20+ ton stands?

Comment

Pawn shops are your friend. As are HF and Northern. Although if you plan to use these to make money I would buy new and stick it out. Might talk to snap-on, matco, or cornwell and get them on credit.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
              i got hose
              Are they in different area codes?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Pawn shops are your friend. As are HF and Northern. Although if you plan to use these to make money I would buy new and stick it out. Might talk to snap-on, matco, or cornwell and get them on credit.
                Im planning on going up to Northern and getting a 20 ton air/hdraulic jack but the cheapest 20 ton jack stands I can find are around $200 a set.

Comment

Are they in different area codes?
                  no idea where benbrook is...
                  first class white trash

Comment

SW Ft Worth
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                      no idea where benbrook is...
                      Joke

-------

Your head

Comment

x2! I just picked up a Lesco Mower from a pawn shop for a steal!

My jackstands are 10 ton & 15 ton jackstands
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

All of it would cost around $4000 from Snap-On which is way too expensive. Besides none of the tool truck companies make their own impacts, jacks, or jack stands. They just have them made and mark them up a couple thousand percent.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                            All of it would cost around $4000 from Snap-On which is way too expensive. Besides none of the tool truck companies make their own impacts, jacks, or jack stands. They just have them made and mark them up a couple thousand percent.
                            Fu$# I almost spewed Dr Pepper out my nose.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              http://www.harborfreight.com/air-too...-wrenches.html

If no one has anything I bet this stuff would get you by. You got a paypal I will see if I can help out a little, hell you have helped plenty of fu$%ers on this site.
                              rachelfive0@sbcglobal.net
                              If anyone sends any money Ill either pay it back or we can work out some mechanic work in trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X