Training at Dallas County S.O. for the next three days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training at Dallas County S.O. for the next three days

Lunch GTG for the guys around downtown Dallas? I'll be in class Wed-Fri.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

So... did you fuck up on something? And that's why you're having to do all these training classes?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      So... did you fuck up on something? And that's why you're having to do all these training classes?

LOL! No, it's continued education, TECLEOSE required classes for my TECLEOSE certification. Plus they're a nice break from patrol.

Comment

Heartattack grill?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I am downtown.

Comment

If mstng86 or any other cops other than you show, im out...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Forwarding thread to Plano PD...

Comment

You paranoid?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  LOL! No, it's continued education, TECLEOSE required classes for my TECLEOSE certification. Plus they're a nice break from patrol.
                  I thought you had to be TECLEOSE certified before you became an officers. What city do you work for again? Haven't seen any short asians running around on portal around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You paranoid?
                    Me paranoid, not at the least, I just dont like cops I dont know.

Comment

I thought you had to be TECLEOSE certified before you became an officers. What city do you work for again? Haven't seen any short asians running around on portal around here.

You do have to be certified before you are allowed commission by an agency. There are different levels of peace officer certification, think of it like an associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate.

I'm not a short asian. And I'll never post my agency here.

FastFord19 will be with me

Comment

TECLEOSE, I'm sure as with any other certification, requires a certain amount of CE credits every few years to keep that cert.

LOL @ Osiris being Asian. I mean, he's gay for Eric and all. But not Asian.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You do have to be certified before you are allowed commission by an agency. There are different levels of peace officer certification, think of it like an associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate.

Word, learn something new everyday. And why not post up your agency? Gives us all the more reason to AVOID that area.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          TECLEOSE, I'm sure as with any other certification, requires a certain amount of CE credits every few years to keep that cert.

LOL @ Osiris being Asian. I mean, he's gay for Eric and all. But not Asian.
                          I could of sworn someone in a previous thread said he was an oriental dude. LOL

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Osirus was the oriental dude.

Comment

FastFord19 will be with me
                            It's more like Osiris will be with me.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                              It's more like Osiris will be with me.
                              I like to have my bitches drive me around

Comment

Working...
                              X