is it worth my time to file a police complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it worth my time to file a police complaint

i got arrested for public intoxication. spent the night in jail and got let go paying a fine of $200. can i still file a complaint for how the way i was treaded, (cuts, bruises and locked in a bathroom, cause i would stop complaining) is it worth the time.

short story, i break up a fight between 2 girls, while im walking one girl out so she doesnt get hit again, cop starts yelling at me and tackles me. 1st time being arested, i was never given a chance to tell him what was going on and never read my Miranda rights....i was drunk i admit, but wasnt the reason the cops were called.

I'd file a complaint, fully expecting to NEVER hear anything about it again. They will protect their own.

Comment

miranda rights on a pi...

treaded? treadheaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        I'd file a complaint, fully expecting to NEVER hear anything about it again. They will protect their own.
        Fully expected a comment like this out of you.

Comment

Its up to you man. If you feel like you were treated wrongly, then why not. I would most definitely talk to a judge about your involvement.
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Fully expected a comment like this out of you.
            Like what....truthful?

You gonna come over here and club me now?

Comment

Cops win, you lose. Move on.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

There is nothing that you can do, I just got my 2nd PI a couple weeks ago...the lesson you should learn is don't get drunk in public. Save your money and just drink at home.
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                  There is nothing that you can do, I just got my 2nd PI a couple weeks ago...the lesson you should learn is don't get drunk in public. Save your money and just drink at home.
                  Seriously?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2699

You don't learn from mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Seriously?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2699

You don't learn from mistakes?
                    Yeah this time it was my fault, I got into it with a bouncer, and the pussy mofo called the popos on me.

Comment

Yeah this time it was my fault, I got into it with a bouncer, and the pussy mofo called the popos on me.
                      That's what a bouncer is supposed to do. He can't exactly go fight you in the parking lot, he's at work. If bouncers fought every drunk that tried to fight them their entire shift would be one big UFC battle.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

Well I don't feel like telling the story, but he didn't benifit anything from trying to act like a hot shot. I was finishing my beer and he told me I couldn't finish it, he reached for my beer and I told him if he touched me I was gonna break his nose. He didn't like my words I guess.

Comment

Obviously didnt learn your lesson the second time either....

Both were you fault you dense drunkass

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Obviously didnt learn your lesson the second time either....

Both were you fault you dense drunkass
                            Your right I didn't! I don't give a fuck, it's my right as a citizen to consume alcohol. It is also my right to freedom of speech! That steroid fuck bouncer thought he was gonna be able to walk on someone til he found his match. I wasn't having it and he figured if he couldn't have his way he would just call the police on me. I don't care about it now, I just thought he was a coward.

Comment

Your right I didn't! I don't give a fuck, it's my right as a citizen to consume alcohol. It is also my right to freedom of speech! That steroid fuck bouncer thought he was gonna be able to walk on someone til he found his match. I wasn't having it and he figured if he couldn't have his way he would just call the police on me. I don't care about it now, I just thought he was a coward.
                              Totally agree with your stance on alcohol...I should have a badass collection of PIs by now but have been lucky. While I don't think it was a coward move, it certainly wasn't the man handling most of us have encountered. I bet they have a no contact unless required policy.

Comment

Working...
                              X