No announcement yet.

any DWI tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be wrong or be seeing things but I am pretty sure I saw a few signs on the highway this weekend that there would be a zero tolerance to sobriety/breathalyzer tests this weekend.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

best advise I can give is, dont stop, floor that shit, dont give up easily, I mean youre going to go to jail anyways, might as well try to get away

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        best advise I can give is, dont stop, floor that shit, dont give up easily, I mean youre going to go to jail anyways, might as well try to get away
        Worst. Advise. EVER! LOL

Comment

Id just go to the bank pull out about 10K call one of those real nice dwi lawyers and get ready to pay. Its worth whatever money they want to keep from being convicted of the charge

Comment

except when they finally get you your gonna get your ass beat like a pinata'. best advice if you get caught is stfu dont say shit dont walk talk just go to jail and get an attorney. or dont drink and drive

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              except when they finally get you your gonna get your ass beat like a pinata'. best advice if you get caught is stfu dont say shit dont walk talk just go to jail and get an attorney. or dont drink and drive
              well the whole idea is to not get caught, and besides, if youre drunk you won't really feel it til the next day

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
                sorry, dont know many details other than it happened late last night and he did do the breathalyser.
                in field breathalyser not admissable in court
                at police station is......so it depends

Comment

The best advice is not to drive drunk. If you get caught driving drunk, don't blow, don't do a sobriety test, none of that shit, just let them take you to jail.

Everything you do after the stop will be used for their advantage, better to just shut up and let them try to prove you are guilty instead of just giving them what ever they want to use against you.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    The best advice is not to drive drunk. If you get caught driving drunk, don't blow, don't do a sobriety test, none of that shit, just let them take you to jail.

Everything you do after the stop will be used for their advantage, better to just shut up and let them try to prove you are guilty instead of just giving them what ever they want to use against you.

Stevo
                    or challenge them to a rap battle, if you win you get to go home, if you lose you go to jail

Comment

If bond was $1500 and it happened in Dallas that's probably not his first...

Comment

or challenge them to a rap battle, if you win you get to go home, if you lose you go to jail
                        True dat.

Comment

Depending on where u are, this can be effective advice.

Comment

Dance off, mother fokker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Wow!!! But if you KILL someone while getting away then the DWI isn't that important anymore right?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                hell yeah fuck it lol
                                2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                                2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X