How's your holiday weekend going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's your holiday weekend going?

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying their time off with friends and family, I know am.

What's everyone up to?

Btw, has anyone noticed how nice and calm, drama free the board is with select individuals gone to Vegas?

I'm in Joplin, MO, watching Obama live giving a speech at the local memorial service. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/2...avaged-joplin/

The destruction here is beyond belief

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I'm in Joplin, MO, watching Obama live giving a speech at the local memorial service. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/2...avaged-joplin/

The destruction here is beyond belief
      Sorry to hear that bro. Very sad situation out there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I hope everyone is having a good weekend and enjoying their time off with friends and family, I know am.

What's everyone up to?

Btw, has anyone noticed how nice and calm, drama free the board is with select individuals gone to Vegas?
        Don't you have everyday off?

I assumed it was drama free because you hadn't been posting much.

Comment

I'm at work, someone come buy some phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Don't you have everyday off?

I assumed it was drama free because you hadn't been posting much.
            LMAO, I wish. Don't believe the internet hype.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              I'm at work, someone come buy some phones.
              I hate my phone, but refuse to buy one of those fancy phones because I tend to break my phones. lol.

Comment

I hate my phone, but refuse to buy one of those fancy phones because I tend to break my phones. lol.

Comment

Went down to austin for the Revival Festival to see Hank 3. I never get tired of looking at pinup girls. Now about to fix a power steering leak on my daily that has been gushing more and more fluid for the past year.

All with a red bull and Vodka (tito's) in my hand.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Went down to austin for the Revival Festival to see Hank 3. I never get tired of looking at pinup girls. Now about to fix a power steering leak on my daily that has been gushing more and more fluid for the past year.

All with a red bull and Vodka (tito's) in my hand.
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Insurance, man.

Comment

Was at the cruise yesterday and now work rest of the weekend. Fun fun
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

What the fuck is up with people posting the exact same crap as someone else? I feel like I am in a damned kindergarten class.

Anyway I went out to the lake and did some swimming. 1.5 miles total, so I am sore as hell today.

Comment

It's the start of a nice long vacation for me so the weekend is going to BE AWESOME!!!!
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I'm in Europe enjoying life, defintely can't complain.... Might even try some Polish booty... we will see..

Comment

Working...
                              X