girlfriends phone lost/stolen at the cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Fascinating. I did not realize your expertise on surmising personality profiles via a few words typed on the internet. You have become the epitome of mental and physical perfection through your trials and tribulations, no?
    yes

Comment

Excellent. Next time I have a question about an emotional mother I'll know who to reference. Especially one that has no experience dealing with such things. Not to mention diet and will power advice.

Thanks!

Comment

Excellent. Next time I have a question about an emotional mother I'll know who to reference. Especially one that has no experience dealing with such things. Not to mention diet and will power advice. Thanks!
        ha ha i think he just call you a fat ass

Comment

Excellent. Next time I have a question about an emotional mother I'll know who to reference. Especially one that has no experience dealing with such things. Not to mention diet and will power advice.

Thanks!
          Anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            He said someone stole, not rigged an election.
            I do many things that get results. I guess you missed the thread where I found a phone.
            Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            i could be way off since i dont have the time or will power to read through all the bullshit on here but dont you a) only have one arm or something like that and b) didnt you get chased off for stealing a bunch of booze from a gtg?
            LOL at the mental picture I just got of Da Prez.
            sigpicSUX2BU is my name, stealing and voter fraud is my game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              SUX2BU up in hur?
              Originally posted by SUX2BU View Post
              Already sold it on Craig's list.
              Well played!

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Had she not been out of the kitchen we would not be having this thread................
              and THERE it is....
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

If she is crying over the phone... there is probably more then just pics of your kids. You should be able to find her on some websites soon enough.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i would have stole your whole girlfriend.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i would have stole your whole girlfriend.

god bless.
                    /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                      If she is crying over the phone... there is probably more then just pics of your kids. You should be able to find her on some websites soon enough.
                      I was going to say... maybe she was sending nudies out to other dudes.

Comment

I do many things that get results. I guess you missed the thread where I found a phone.
                        I guess I did. I can only guess, after reading your thread about the voting scam, that you handled the phone situation in the same scrupulous manner.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          I guess I did. I can only guess, after reading your thread about the voting scam, that you handled the phone situation in the same scrupulous manner.
                          That's how I doos it!
                          sigpicSUX2BU is my name, stealing and voter fraud is my game.

Comment

That's how I doos it!
                            are the springs cut on that white escalade i followed on my way to houston a few months back? it looked like a very bumpy ride.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                            X