Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Why make another thread about it?
    I guess you missed the thread where he found a phone.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So if someone found a brand new phone laying on the floor at an event with hundreds of people you wouldn't pick it up? It isn't like someone pick-pocketed her. It was lost, then found, and just not returned - do drag racing events (DFWM cruises) even have a lost and found??
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Was Da Prez there???
        damn it a missed opportunity, im really wishing i would have went now...

Comment

post her number and see anyone can track it down
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
            damn it a missed opportunity, im really wishing i would have went now...
            i could be way off since i dont have the time or will power to read through all the bullshit on here but dont you a) only have one arm or something like that and b) didnt you get chased off for stealing a bunch of booze from a gtg?

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
              post her number and see anyone can track it down
              lol
              325-455-4339
              let me know thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                i could be way off since i dont have the time or will power to read through all the bullshit on here but dont you a) only have one arm or something like that and b) didnt you get chased off for stealing a bunch of booze from a gtg?
                A one-armed bandit? LOL Nah, he's got all his limbs.

Comment

lol
                  325-455-4339
                  let me know thanks

Some chick answered, she sounded fat!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    Tell her sexting or GTFO

Comment

lol you ought to recognize your own mother's voice. shame on you.

Comment

lol you ought to recognize your own mother's voice. shame on you.
                        Nahh, couldn't be.

My mom was lost/stolen at a cruise.

Haven't seen her since.
                        Last edited by VaderTT; 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM. Reason: moar
                        Ded

Comment

maybe you dont have kids. while i contest its still her fault for not backing them up when i told her to numerous times, i would never tell HER that. it had the babies first bath and stuff like that. i never expected to recover the phone by posting on this site, especially it being ME, but i couldnt not try. on one hand it is kinda annoying how big a deal she makes it, on the other, i can kinda understand since she's a chick
                          My point was... that your girlfriend sounds like a very tightly wound emotional basket case if losing a few pictures of your kid, that weren't important enough to get off the phone, causes her to start bawling, then I feel sorry for you, anyone she has to work with, her family, friends, etc that have to deal with her on a regular basis, becuase she's obviously unstable mentally.

Comment

Nahh, couldn't be.

My mom was lost/stolen at a cruise.

Haven't seen her since.
                            not true. if this was the case, they'd bring her back and slap you.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              My point was... that your girlfriend sounds like a very tightly wound emotional basket case if losing a few pictures of your kid, that weren't important enough to get off the phone, causes her to start bawling, then I feel sorry for you, anyone she has to work with, her family, friends, etc that have to deal with her on a regular basis, becuase she's obviously unstable mentally.
                              lol. at least its not only me that thinks she was over reacting

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Fascinating. I did not realize your expertise on surmising personality profiles via a few words typed on the internet. You have become the epitome of mental and physical perfection through your trials and tribulations, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X