girlfriends phone lost/stolen at the cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girlfriends phone lost/stolen at the cruise

its the htc with a purple case. she left it in the bathroom and took 10 or steps out the door before she went back for it and it was gone. while the phone would be nice, its really more about the pics and videos of our baby we want back. if anyone knows anything and we can come up with a discrete way to just give back the sim card or what ever, please pm me. she is in tears over those lost pics of our baby.

Sucks about the phone, but assuming it was an Android device, Lookout Mobile Security would have enabled you to find/lock/wipe it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      its the htc with a purple case. she left it in the bathroom and took 10 or steps out the door before she went back for it and it was gone. while the phone would be nice, its really more about the pics and videos of our baby we want back. if anyone knows anything and we can come up with a discrete way to just give back the sim card or what ever, please pm me. she is in tears over those lost pics of our baby.
      Sorry to hear man. Hope u get it back. What a piece of shit to do that
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Your g/f lost her phone and you assume that somebody from here stole it?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Finders keepers! I've been posting up your kids pics in all the AIDs forums.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            I don't know what carrier you have, or what phone it is.... because, just so you know, HTC DOES make more than one phone, but

If you got your sim card back, you still wouldn't have any pics! That's assuming the phone has a sim card in the first place.

On a side note though; good luck with getting the phone/pictures back.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Duh, you dumbass. TeamEdward did it.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It was a DFWM meet. Wouldn't you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Sucks about the phone, but assuming it was an Android device, Lookout Mobile Security would have enabled you to find/lock/wipe it.
                  That's what I have, FTW!

And I also hope she gets the phone back. It would be kind of nice if we could work it so that the gates weren't open to just anybody when we have cruises.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Finders keepers! I've been posting up your kids pics in all the AIDs forums.
                    Lol, I was going to reference "the aids".
                    Ded

Comment

no the title says lost first and then stole. with in 20 minutes she had an announcement done over the p.a. it was a loooooonnnnnnngggggg shot but there is no harm in asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        It was a DFWM meet. Wouldn't you? LOL
                        lmfao

Comment

Was Da Prez there???
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            Was Da Prez there???
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Duh, you dumbass. TeamEdward did it.
                              I will trade the phone for your neon blue purge kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X