Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    i know nothing about those cars

but is there a way you can 'override' or manipulate the air ride system?

oh and quit copying my shit mustangguy289, that joke was never really that funny
    LOL, I just keep forgetting to change it back.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i know nothing about those cars

but is there a way you can 'override' or manipulate the air ride system?

oh and quit copying my shit mustangguy289, that joke was never really that funny
      You can move the sensors up and down to adjust the ride height. One on each front wheel and one in the center on the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
        Check your PMs
        I did. But still not sure. Friend has most parts needed laying around to convert it to a 5 speed and may Carb it for the hell of it. Who knows may see what offers I can get on or check some Lincoln forums to see what its worth.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          They said it was a fusable link fixed the mustang right away.
          Yeah think I saw them driving it the other day. Knew it would be easy i just didnt bother cus it was a extra beater car i didnt care much about. It was allways having stupid problems left and right. Was gonna give it to my brother before it broke down. Cool for the kid. He was very respectful and shook my hand right away when I came out to talk to him. Cus of the way he acted they could've offered 300 and I would've let him have it based on my first impression of the kid.
          Last edited by petyweestraw; 06-02-2011, 08:46 PM.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            This ^ is true. Did some looking and they both have 225 HP engines. More than my stang.
            Ha.. Oh yeah? What is the difference then, between your 93 GT and the 92 Linc, engine-wise?

Hypereutectic pistons... which, if anything, help the 93 make slightly more power. The ratings changed but the engine remained identical.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing but that What my research dug up

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                That is usually caused by either a set of o-rings that cost a whopping $2 per corner (at worst) OR the air spring is actually leaky which takes a whopping 20 minutes to swap out..

All you Mark VII and VIII owners need to look into www.lincolnsonline.com
                Forums for the Marks (as well as other Lincolns) and a Tech section that will help you with most of the issues that are going to crop up.
                LVC is better.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                X