well traded of the 93 for two 92 mark VIIs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well traded of the 93 for two 92 mark VIIs

Yuppers. Neighbor came asked about it. Told him What was wrong and I just haven't took the time to fix it. Said he would think about a offer. Came back said he has two MarkVIIs he will trade even. One runs fine the other is in the middle of a head swap and it just needs the intake put back on. So made the swap. Gonna Finnish the job on the white one and give the blue one to my brother. Then figure out what I want to do with the white one and what I can make off of it.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

that deal has redneck written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      Was it the first word of his post that gave it away?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Comment

mark viis can be nice cars if taken care of if.itll have the same drivetrain as the 1986-1993 aod mustangs.

Comment

This ^ is true. Did some looking and they both have 225 HP engines. More than my stang. I'm giving one to muh brother the other is gonna look granny but run like a striped ape. Lol
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I had a Mark VII LSC for 6 years and put 100k on it. I loved it but they do have their issues.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                  I had a Mark VII LSC for 6 years and put 100k on it. I loved it but they do have their issues.
                  Such as the crappy leaking rear airbag suspension that leaves them dragging the ass-end on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Such as the crappy leaking rear airbag suspension that leaves them dragging the ass-end on the ground.
                    haven't had that problem with mine? and it has over 200K on it.

If you need any parts let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      That is usually caused by either a set of o-rings that cost a whopping $2 per corner (at worst) OR the air spring is actually leaky which takes a whopping 20 minutes to swap out..

All you Mark VII and VIII owners need to look into www.lincolnsonline.com
                      Forums for the Marks (as well as other Lincolns) and a Tech section that will help you with most of the issues that are going to crop up.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Yuppers. Neighbor came asked about it. Told him What was wrong and I just haven't took the time to fix it. Said he would think about a offer. Came back said he has two MarkVIIs he will trade even. One runs fine the other is in the middle of a head swap and it just needs the intake put back on. So made the swap. Gonna Finnish the job on the white one and give the blue one to my brother. Then figure out what I want to do with the white one and what I can make off of it.
                        Check your PMs

Comment

They said it was a fusable link fixed the mustang right away.

Comment

This trade has mexican written all over it.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i know nothing about those cars

but is there a way you can 'override' or manipulate the air ride system?

oh and quit copying my shit mustangguy289, that joke was never really that funny

Comment

Working...
                              X