Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed

My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer on Friday. It appears to be fairly advanced, they haven't done the staging test yet. Any prayers for her are greatly appreciated.
    TIA
    Bob
    92 LX 5.0

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
    My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer on Friday. It appears to be fairly advanced, they haven't done the staging test yet. Any prayers for her are greatly appreciated.
    TIA
    Bob
    Dammit! I'm sorry, man. They have come a long way in treating that crap, so try to keep her spirits up if you can. Prayers sent.

Comment

Done.

Best wishes man.

David

Comment

It's a real kick in the gut for everybody.... I went through it with my Mom in 2007. So far, so good.

If it's caught early enough on, it's usually a winnable battle...

Good Luck to you and your Mom.

mardyn

Comment

Sorry to hear, bro. I'll be praying.

Comment

Uggh, that sucks. I have a coworker that's pretty much lost his battle to it. The cancer has moved into his chest and was given 4-6 months.

We'll be prayin for her fo sho.

Bryan

Comment

Done. Keep your chin up.

Comment

I will keep her and your family in your prayers!
                God bless!

Comment

Cancer is a helluva thing, watched my step-dad die in our livingroom. Way too early. I was on the computer at the time that he died, and I will regret it for the rest of my life.

Spend as much time as you can with your mom.

Comment

Bad part is she's been felling bad for almost 6 months, but hasn't really said much about it until the last few weeks, so I made her go to the Dr. She's been too worried about my Dad who had a stroke a couple months ago. I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers guys.
                    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      TIA
                      Bob
                      Man I dont know you but I pray for better health for both of your parents. I know it easier said than done but try to stay up and be strong for your family.

Comment

Working...
                      X