Need roofer/roofing company recommendation for highland village area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need roofer/roofing company recommendation for highland village area

Time for a new roof- who knows a reputable roofer that does good work for a good price?

ME!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm pretty sure Dan03Mach has a roofing company!

Comment

Anderson roofing. They are in hv. 972 318 1500

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          ME!
          PM sent. come give me an estimate anytime. Insurance just sent me the first check, I was like, "fuuuuuck you insurance"

Comment

The depreciation is a bitch, fo sho!

Once it's done they'll send you another and the pain will be lessened...

PMed you back. Will be there tomorrow.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              Anderson roofing. They are in hv. 972 318 1500
              Yup. Mike, I didn't know you did roofing?
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Yup. Mike, I didn't know you did roofing?

I did insurance inspections for 12 years Luis. Have also had my roofing company dba established since 2003, though it is pretty much dormant now. Was doing both back when we met, actually. Now I work for a company that does ALL the new roof installs for around 40 builders (one of whom is THE largest in the state), and that also does re-roofs. Did almost 10mm in sales last year even! I am now second in command of field operations for them and am digging the hell out of it...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I did insurance inspections for 12 years Luis. Have also had my roofing company dba established since 2003, though it is pretty much dormant now. Was doing both back when we met, actually. Now I work for a company that does ALL the new roof installs for around 40 builders (one of whom is THE largest in the state), and that also does re-roofs. Did almost 10mm in sales last year even! I am now second in command of field operations for them and am digging the hell out of it...
                  10 millimeters?

We haven't talked in a while. I'm glad to see you are doing something you like and hopefully making good money at it.

Comment

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear that!
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      10 millimeters?

We haven't talked in a while. I'm glad to see you are doing something you like and hopefully making good money at it.
                      Actually have a vehicle allowance and company Am Ex now, and am in a really good position as the company is poised to explode. Took three years but we're back!

Lost your number when the boys dropped my phone in the pool. Holla sometime!

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      That's awesome! I'm glad to hear that!

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                      X