Amazon rocks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon rocks!!

I got a free student prime account and am buying more and more online. Free 2 day and $4 overnight.

Ordered a George Foreman grill on Amazon that was $35 and paid $4 express shipping. Didnt realize it was "Local Express". Ordered it at 10am and it just showed up on the doorstep at 3:15. Combined with no tax and it was $20-30 cheaper than most places online...how can you go wrong?

Buy.com is much the same way - free shipping (says 2-3 day) is in reality next day because the distro center is so close.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      I got a free student prime account and am buying more and more online. Free 2 day and $4 overnight.

Ordered a George Foreman grill on Amazon that was $35 and paid $4 express shipping. Didnt realize it was "Local Express". Ordered it at 10am and it just showed up on the doorstep at 3:15. Combined with no tax and it was $20-30 cheaper than most places online...how can you go wrong?
      I just signed up too but make sure you don't opt to continue your service. I get free express shipping for a month but if I continue that service I will get charged some crazy amount ($60 I think) a month.

I bought a few things for the camera on Saturday and they got here Tuesday morning.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I just signed up too but make sure you don't opt to continue your service. I get free express shipping for a month but if I continue that service I will get charged some crazy amount ($60 I think) a month.

I bought a few things for the camera on Saturday and they got here Tuesday morning.
        Amazon Prime is $79 a year I believe.... I will probably pay for it after my student trial is over. I had it 6 months, then found a way on slickdeals to extended for another year...so 18 months free

Comment

Amazon fucks your face
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I don't get to use it much but "Welcome to the internet" lol

I signed up for that last year. It does rock and the no tax is the icing on the cake.

Comment

Amazon, never heard of it...

Comment

Werd, I signed up for my Prime account last year and since then, I buy most of my shit from Amazon now.

Comment

An added bonus is you get instant video's as well. I seem to buy most of my stuff from Amazon.
                  DamonH

Comment

Working...
                  X