So this instructor just said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this instructor just said

That most normal people will never discuss their most embarrassing sexual experience in front of strangers. I'm inclined to agree. That said, this is DFWM, so I could be wrong..

Discuss.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

I don't understand why. Perhaps most people have a different degree of what is appropriate and what isn't. I tend to go into great detail about things like that.

Perhaps a matter of perspective? I've had people laugh at my experiences when they were standing in the same damn room and failed to observe the uniqueness of the situation.

Comment

I walked in on my grandma giving her boyfriend a gummer once. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        I walked in on my grandma giving her boyfriend a gummer once. Does that count?

Comment

if you can't own the things you've done, good and bad, then you will live in shame for those things.

I'll talk about anything in front of strangers, it takes away any ammunition they may try to use later.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            if you can't own the things you've done, good and bad, then you will live in shame for those things.

I'll talk about anything in front of strangers, it takes away any ammunition they may try to use later.
            Agree completely. I'm not easily embarrassed there for I'll talk about whatever in front of whoever, ask Oreos_stang he'll attest to this lol.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I don't have any embarrassing sexual experiences, just funny ones that I tell over beers and such to people to get them laughing.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Most Embarrasing Moment

Sandra Bullock, Catherine Bell, Ashley Judd, and Danica Patrick all arrived at my place at the same time, and I was sitting in the hot tub naked with Catherine Zeta Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                  Sandra Bullock, Catherine Bell, Ashley Judd, and Danica Patrick all arrived at my place at the same time, and I was sitting in the hot tub naked with Catherine Zeta Jones.
                  ...then they said "Get the fuck out loser".

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    That most normal people will never discuss their most embarrassing sexual experience in front of strangers. I'm inclined to agree. That said, this is DFWM, so I could be wrong..

Discuss.
                    for some reason i automatically think about that guy on here that talked about finding a turd in the sheets after sex....

i lol every time i think about that shit....literally

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                      for some reason i automatically think about that guy on here that talked about finding a turd in the sheets after sex....

i lol every time i think about that shit....literally
                      The FUCK?
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        The FUCK?
                        That would be Mr. Making Caking.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        Lol. It was after we got done and she goes to clean up. I turned on the light and saw a snicker doodle in bed.

Comment

I always think about the boat story.

Comment

Wasn't embarrasing for me, but there was one chick a few years ago that I was driving home from a party that rolled down the window, pulled her tampon out and threw it out the window. Then looked at me and sid "Ok, lets go".

Uhh. Yeah. Nasty bitch. DD stands for Designated Driver - not Designated Dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              That would be Mr. Making Caking.
                              Well, obviously, he doesn't meet the criteria for a normal person.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X