America's most dangerous cities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's most dangerous cities...

I guess they based this off Population,Violent Crime Per person 1000 residents.. and 2010 Murders commited....I'm surprised Houston is not on that list after Katrina Hurricane..

1. Flint, Mich.
    2. Detroit
    3. St. Louis
    4. New Haven, Conn
    5. Memphis, Tenn
    6. Oakland, Calif
    7. Little Rock, Ark
    8. Baltimore,MD
    9. Rockford, Ill.
    10. Stockton, Calif.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I fly to Flint at least once a year when I'm visiting family and it doesn't seem that bad? I have been to Little Rock though and that is one of the most dirty, filthy, trashed cities I have been to, second only to Detroit.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yeah sucks for Michigan...having the top two!
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I bet is it very dark in all of those cities.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Comment

Safe bet.

Comment

When we drove through Detroit it was so dark the oil light in our car came on!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Jeez...just looking at some of those cities (that report their data)
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Dangerous cities

All those places are in states that have strict gun control laws and Democrat government. Little Rock is in a "Gun State", but is metropolitan and not a good old country boy area. "Here Come Da Judge......."

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                    All those places are in states that have strict gun control laws and Democrat government. Little Rock is in a "Gun State", but is metropolitan and not a good old country boy area. "Here Come Da Judge......."
                    Generally I think you're right. I did not notice that...good catch.

Be neat to see the least dangerous cities.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Little Rock, serious? I understand Memphis and St Louis though, I took a detour in St. Louis once and was glad to be packing. I've never felt unsafe anywhere I've been in Little Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                        St Louis has CHL/CCW, and recognizes TX CHL. When I went there for business, I carried everywhere I could, the exception being the Arch.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

No Cleveland?

Comment

Cleveland proper isn't that bad, its the east side suburbs that get a little dicey. Plus the city has been bleeding population steadily since 1950, there aren't that many people left to become criminals. I'd imagine they are around #20-25 though

I'm very surprised Camden NJ isnt in the top ten.

Comment

No Oak Cliff or PG

Comment

Working...
                              X