Tempurpedic vs Sleep No. vs ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    Well, the King wouldn't fit in my Acura TL-I tried when Don bought his. We had to take the Bronco when we got ours.
    <-- Has station wagon. And only a full sized bed because the wife and I are little people. Not literally little people, just smaller than aver....ahh you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      <-- Has station wagon. And only a full sized bed because the wife and I are little people. Not literally little people, just smaller than aver....ahh you get it.
      Well, Craig's dick takes up half the bed, so anything other than king just wasn't an option.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Well, Craig's dick takes up half the bed, so anything other than king just wasn't an option.
        Well, Craig and I are kinda in the same boat, then. Our bed has a trundle bed I gotta pull out so I can lay my junk on it when I sleep.

Comment

I guess I'm the only person that can't stand memory foam? I move around a lot in bed and it unless memory foam has gotten better than the last time I slept on one which was about 4 years ago, I couldn't get comfortable. Seemed like it took forever to give then settle. It was like laying down on a brick for a few seconds each time I moved.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I guess I'm the only person that can't stand memory foam? I move around a lot in bed and it unless memory foam has gotten better than the last time I slept on one which was about 4 years ago, I couldn't get comfortable. Seemed like it took forever to give then settle. It was like laying down on a brick for a few seconds each time I moved.
            They have developed some softer foams that fix that problem.

Comment

I'm leaning pretty heavily on the Costco Novaform Pure Comfort Grand. We don't have a Costco anywhere around the Amarillo area, but it's half the price of the pillowtop I've pounded the old lady into the middle of, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

I'll research it a little more and figure out what I'm gonna do around Monday.

Comment

I have a Restonic memory foam. Dropped $2700 on it, and don't regret it for a minute. It's softer than any of the Tempurpedics. We spent weeks laying on mattresses before settling on this one.

It does get a little hot, but not so bad. It's not ideal for fucking, but we make do. Sometimes when I sleep on my side it pushes my shoulder into my neck, but that's probably due more to a worn out pillow under my head.

It's VERY comfortable for back or stomach sleeping, and side sleeping is fine in the right position.

Comment

Just saw a commercial for Mattress Firm, big sale on different models and I think they said Tempur-Pedic is 4 years no interest. Memorial day sales should be going on everywhere tho.

Comment

Just picked up a king size Tempur-Pedic. I was a non-believer, but after spending one night on it is all it took to be come a fanatic.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Just picked up a king size Tempur-Pedic. I was a non-believer, but after spending one night on it is all it took to be come a fanatic.
                      They take some getting used too. It is weird when you crawl into bed and it is so firm, yet soft feeling. Complete 180 difference from crawling on top of a regular old mattress.

EW, with the Tempur-Pedic, you get the base or "box spring" mattress included, no need to use the old one you have.

Comment

never had a sleep number but we both love our king t-pedic

Comment

Working...
                        X