Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has had their roof totalled by insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had 3 roofing companies out for an estimate over the past week. All ranging from $5,500 to $6,500 to include new felt / 25 year shingles, re-flash the skylights, replace metal vent hats, paint and match 3 drain spouts. My insurance adjuster estimated $7K in damages. Thanks to the last 3 hail storms my roof is shot. Heavily granulated, missing shingles, and damaged all the gutters.

Bold Roofing gave the best estimate in terms of recovery a good portion of my deductible.

Comment

If you guys need help with any of this, call me, as this is what I do. I can help with all the supplemental damage as well as taking care of the roof, even line up all the subs. 972-489-6748
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Most roofers these days will do everything for you with nothing out of pocket. They handle the deductible and all.

So they commit felonies? From what I understand that is illegal as hell Wayne. We focus on finding the collateral damage, the funds from which you can use as you choose. wink wink. We have actually faxed the fliers from other companies to the AGs office if they are advertising as "taking care of your deductible"...

If anyone has more insight on this I'd appreciate it.

On the estimates, if the insurance company says they'll pay x amount, and you select the lowest estimate that you can find, you are only shorting yourself as the insurance company allowed x amount. And they're not going to send you a Christmas card for saving them money and shorting yourself. Fwiw.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

^^^snitch^^^ you use the same loophole but rat out the ones that advertise it?

Comment

Working...
          X