Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help with a crazy person....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    *fixed

if you buy a 24pk of bud in 12oz cans it usually costs $2-3 more than an 18pk of 16oz cans. you get the same amount of beer(288oz) for a few bucks less... plus less trips to the fridge!
    I like the way you think.

Along those same lines kroger has oil cans for $2. I'll pick these us so I only have to get my lazy ass up half as much as normal.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Now I kind of want some yellow-belly Coors.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Now I kind of want some yellow-belly Coors.
        I've got a case in the fridge at this very moment. Nothing better than an ice cold yellow belly after mowing the yard.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

never tried coors original. coors light is good if there is no bud or bud light, but i will no way ever drink miller light again. i have tried many times but it tastes like crap, almost as bad as heineken...

...and in swoops the beer snobs to tell me that i have shit for taste when it comes to beer

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Are the texts still coming?
            No...ironically they stopped shortly after I put up this post.

....well that, and there might have been some sort of a suggestion involving her house, a fire, and someone being trapped inside, if the harassment didn't immediately cease. Not sure who made that suggestion or why they would think something so unfortunate could happen, but she must've taken that person seriously.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

never tried coors original. coors light is good if there is no bud or bud light, but i will no way ever drink miller light again. i have tried many times but it tastes like crap, almost as bad as heineken...

...and in swoops the beer snobs to tell me that i have shit for taste when it comes to beer
              Sounds like good ole boy beer tastes. If I'm forced to drink light beer, miller light is about all I'll touch(mainly because it's about the only thing my friends drink, so if they have it I'm drinkin it) If I'm buying light beer it's lone star light or sam adams light.

Try some Coors sometime, it's a good smooth beer. Not quite as thick as Bud either. I love bud, but I feel like I'm drinking a loaf of bread when I polish off a sixer.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

what's wrong with canned beer

^what i usually buy when getting beer
                Gets me drunk quicker for some reason
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Strange

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      maybe it's the higher alcohol content that has something to do with that mayne!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        Cliffs notes - crazy bitch freaks out on her 18yr old daughter b/c daughter has new boyfriend who isn't religious and/or member of their wack-O David Koresh style church (yes, not just crazy....crazy church bitch)....traps daughter in her house and tries to "wash" the demons out of her via some sort of ritual performed by herself and church cronies. Daughter escapes, police are called and warn crazy church bitch that daughter is an adult (at 18) and what they are attempting (holding someone against their will) is considered kidnapping or something thereof. Daughter goes back to school in Denton to find that crazy church bitch completely cut her off financially. Daughter is an only child, has no other family here...reaches out to us for help....we feel sorry for the daughter and help her. Crazy bitch doesn't like this and now we are demons sent from hell.

A lot more to it, but you get the picture. I always say never get involved...but what they did to this poor girl is just wrong, and matter of fact her whole childhood has been just wrong having to live with this psycho.
                        No wonder she never responded to my ATM requests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
                          If you need to borrow money I'm sure there are people on the board who would help you out.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
                            If you need to borrow money I'm sure there are people on the board who would help you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Double pos....I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                              X