Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help with a crazy person....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    i got some of her... just can't post from here....
    You best find a way to.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      People from Grayson county are bat shit crazy.

Budweiser in a can type material.. Lol

Decent folk are far and few between in that neck of the woods.

And let's not get started on the gainesville people.
      Wow...there's a broad brush.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          WTF is going on in here?
          Ahhh....I see what you did there..

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
            Ahhh....I see what you did there..
            You didn't see nothin!
            G'Day Mate

Comment

no shit i lived there for a year.... gilroy is almost as bad
              Im from san jose. I remember in the morning you could smell the garlic from gilroy if the wind was blowing right.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                What did you guys do to her?
                Cliffs notes - crazy bitch freaks out on her 18yr old daughter b/c daughter has new boyfriend who isn't religious and/or member of their wack-O David Koresh style church (yes, not just crazy....crazy church bitch)....traps daughter in her house and tries to "wash" the demons out of her via some sort of ritual performed by herself and church cronies. Daughter escapes, police are called and warn crazy church bitch that daughter is an adult (at 18) and what they are attempting (holding someone against their will) is considered kidnapping or something thereof. Daughter goes back to school in Denton to find that crazy church bitch completely cut her off financially. Daughter is an only child, has no other family here...reaches out to us for help....we feel sorry for the daughter and help her. Crazy bitch doesn't like this and now we are demons sent from hell.

A lot more to it, but you get the picture. I always say never get involved...but what they did to this poor girl is just wrong, and matter of fact her whole childhood has been just wrong having to live with this psycho.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  Im from san jose. I remember in the morning you could smell the garlic from gilroy if the wind was blowing right.
                  i graduated from freemont high in sunnyvale... was there for 12-14 years
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Cliffs notes - crazy bitch freaks out on her 18yr old daughter b/c daughter has new boyfriend who isn't religious and/or member of their wack-O David Koresh style church (yes, not just crazy....crazy church bitch)....traps daughter in her house and tries to "wash" the demons out of her via some sort of ritual performed by herself and church cronies. Daughter escapes, police are called and warn crazy church bitch that daughter is an adult (at 18) and what they are attempting (holding someone against their will) is considered kidnapping or something thereof. Daughter goes back to school in Denton to find that crazy church bitch completely cut her off financially. Daughter is an only child, has no other family here...reaches out to us for help....we feel sorry for the daughter and help her. Crazy bitch doesn't like this and now we are demons sent from hell.

A lot more to it, but you get the picture. I always say never get involved...but what they did to this poor girl is just wrong, and matter of fact her whole childhood has been just wrong having to live with this psycho.
                    you do realize what the next question is right?

Comment

i graduated from freemont high in sunnyvale... was there for 12-14 years
                      H.S. for 12-14yrs? retard!

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      you do realize what the next question is right?
                      oh yes!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

holy shit she is Batman crazy
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Pics of 18yr old daughter?

I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I'm sorry
                            I can tell you typed that with your head down in shame lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                              I can tell you typed that with your head down in shame lol
                              Or in this case, head held high in shame.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I'm sorry
                                Yeah I knew it was coming, but no....ehhh she was the ~5yr old little flower girl at our wedding...always just a kid to me.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X