Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help with a crazy person....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with a crazy person....

I'll save all of the details....been going on far too long and too much to tell. The short of it is that I am actually related to this person (hate to admit it), and the bitch is seriously crazy....not like figure of speech crazy....I mean seriously coo-coo crazy.....she needs to be locked up. She has been harrassing my wife and I for some time now, and within the last 24-hours literally sending multi-paragraph texts to my wife's phone about every 15-20 minutes non-stop. The texts are so long that I'm certain there is only a delay between them b/c it's probably taking her that long to type them.

Anyways - please feel free to prank call this nutty bitch and/or send her some texts as well....nine-zero-three-814-9745. Her name is Kim.
    Last edited by Rreemo; 05-25-2011, 11:28 AM.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

go post all of her info on 4chan

Comment

sorry if its getting played out but...
      pics of said crazy bitch?

Comment

This should be fun.
        www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

I would but I don't want the crazy bitch to start wasting my texts.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I am sending them from AIM :-) so i can type instead of "typing" on my phone, ha
            www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

kick her in the gunt?

Comment

Have your wife send her a text telling her to cease all communication or any further contact will result in a harassment charge from the police.

If it continues, contact your local PD and file a harassment report.

Save the communications for the report.

Comment

Send me a high resolution pic of your '73 split bumper & I'll make your crazy relative send you a single, final, apologetic text, never to be heard from again.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Have your wife send her a text telling her to cease all communication or any further contact will result in a harassment charge from the police.

If it continues, contact your local PD and file a harassment report.

Save the communications for the report.
                    She hasn't made any real threats other than a comment something to the effect "you'd better watch your back", but otherwise a lot of name calling and pretty mean and hurtful things towards my wife, her family, etc....is that still enough to be classified as harassment? We've told her to stop but they just keep coming.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      She hasn't made any real threats other than a comment something to the effect "you'd better watch your back", but otherwise a lot of name calling and pretty mean and hurtful things towards my wife, her family, etc....is that still enough to be classified as harassment? We've told her to stop but they just keep coming.
                      Absolutely.

Comment

Damn, I need to start charging for legal advice.

Sec.42.07.AAHARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense
                        if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or
                        embarrass another, he:
                        (1)initiates communication by telephone, in writing,
                        or by electronic communication and in the course of the
                        communication makes a comment, request, suggestion, or proposal
                        that is obscene;
                        (2)threatens, by telephone, in writing, or by
                        electronic communication, in a manner reasonably likely to alarm
                        the person receiving the threat, to inflict bodily injury on the
                        person or to commit a felony against the person, a member of his
                        family or household, or his property;
                        (3)conveys, in a manner reasonably likely to alarm
                        the person receiving the report, a false report, which is known by
                        the conveyor to be false, that another person has suffered death or
                        serious bodily injury;
                        (4)causes the telephone of another to ring repeatedly
                        or makes repeated telephone communications anonymously or in a
                        manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment,
                        embarrass, or offend another;
                        (5)makes a telephone call and intentionally fails to
                        hang up or disengage the connection;
                        (6)knowingly permits a telephone under the person ’s
                        control to be used by another to commit an offense under this
                        section; or
                        (7)sends repeated electronic communications in a
                        manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment,
                        embarrass, or offend another.

Comment

I bet she's wild in the sack....
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I bet she's wild in the sack....
                            She's gross.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

She's gross.
                              That's a matter of opinion. I'll be posting the nudes she promised to send me in the NSFW section!

Comment

Working...
                              X