If you could restore ONE car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
    If you could restore ONE car...what would it be?
    I laughed for 5min when I saw and read your sig.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
      Buddies 69 Ford resto

any more pics?

looks to me like its a 64-66 or older. I dont think they made any uni-bodies in 69
      Last edited by joes01bullitt; 05-25-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• 67-69 camaro.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• 1973 datsun 510 with a RB26DETT AWD

Comment

• 48 tucker sedan. pimp shit.

Comment

• maybe an '89 chevy beretta GT....only because its the car I got a girl to drop her panties in for the first time.

maybe a late 80 model chevy camaro iroc z because my uncle had an 88 or 89 model and i thought he was like the coolest uncle ever when I was a kid. then I found out later in life he was a cocaine snorting dumbass.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                250 gto
                yep, That is the reason I have a thing for the daytona coupe.

Comment

• 1995 nissan xe
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                    any more pics?

looks to me like its a 64-66 or older. I dont think they made any uni-bodies in 69

Your right, it's a 61. Wrong end of the decade. But here's more.....

Comment

• 65 lincoln continental vert

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Twin Turbo CS Cobra like Bill Cosby had.
                        Wasnt it supercharged?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          Wasnt it supercharged?
                          Haha. I was just about to post that. Twin Paxtons I believe.

I would do a 69 Mach 1 and give it to my Dad as a gift. He always talks about the one he had. He sold it to pay the hospital bill for me to be born..

Comment

• My moms 1950 Studebaker Commander Convertible. She passed back in 03. My step dad, Mike Millsap of Sachse Rod Shop, bought it for her birthday one year. He never got around to restoring it before she died. If i had the means i would buy it, have them restore it, then give it to my little sister who turns 16 next year. It's still sitting behind the shop, along w/ a dozen other Studebaker's, rusting away.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                              Wasnt it supercharged?
                              I thought about that after I posted it but couldnt remember. He even did a skit on it on one of his albums about it scaring the hell out of him. There was a good article also when he donated it back where some dipshit had put jet fuel in it or something when it was at the airport.

View detailed pictures that accompany our 2007 Barrett-Jackson, Scottsdale: Carroll Shelby's Supersnake article with close-up photos of exterior and interior features. (8 photos)
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• This thread made me bring back some memories lol. I have my Dad digging up some old pics and pic slides of his '62 GP. I totally forgot he bought the car from Tex Schramm in 1963. My Dad worked for Van Winkle Pontiac in those days and Tex purchased his cars there. Tex had bought the car for his wife, only to bring it back because "it was too much for her". He came to my Dad to sell it back, but before Van Winkle could make an offer, my old man snatched it. I found an old youtube vid of a similar car....his was white w/red interior...

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Working...
                                X