Comment

1954 Olds F-88

Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          A 60's FX drag car... Would love to do a Thunderbolt
          i'm working (slowly) on one of these...1963 lemans to replicate one of the 12 A/FX cars built (6 coupes/6 wagons) -
          Attached Files

Comment

1960 Watson Roadster.

Comment

Originally posted by yzf1k View Post
              i'm working (slowly) on one of these...1963 lemans to replicate one of the 12 A/FX cars built (6 coupes/6 wagons) -
              Thats BITCHIN!

Comment

'62 421 Super Duty Pontiac Grand Prix. Problem would be there were only 16 made. Finding a decent '62 GP to clone one would be hard enough. Way back in the day my old man's was white with red interior and had a 389 tri-power uner the hood. Oh and I remember that thing had eight lug wheels.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                  '62 421 Super Duty Pontiac Grand Prix. Problem would be there were only 16 made. Finding a decent '62 GP to clone one would be hard enough. Way back in the day my old man's was white with red interior and had a 389 tri-power uner the hood. Oh and I remember that thing had eight lug wheels.
                  me u and the kids should do that for ur pops...
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                    I have this kit sitting in the box waiting for me to build it. Im a big fan of early 60s gm.

Comment

• Something else that would be cool you don't see often is a '63-'65 Cheetah.

400-500 hp, under 1700 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by yzf1k View Post
                        Back at the old forum didn't you have a build thread on that beast? You need to resurect it man, it's a badass car.

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
                          me u and the kids should do that for ur pops...
                          Yeah dude I have been thinking about doing this for prolly the past 10 years lol.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          I have this kit sitting in the box waiting for me to build it. Im a big fan of early 60s gm.

Motherfuggin rad I want one! haha

Comment

• I'm restoring a 1979 10th anniversary for my daughters daily driver. It's a 400/4 speed car. This is my first restoration and my LAST restoration LOL......... it's been hours of sanding and scraping and filthy sandblasting and it never ends..... and when you think it's perfect and spray paint you find more dents
                            Last edited by mikeb; 04-04-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                              Back at the old forum didn't you have a build thread on that beast? You need to resurect it man, it's a badass car.
                              no, i don't think i did, but i might have brought it up in a similar thread or something -

it'll get there, just a matter of time and money, and now that i'm divorced, i don't have to answer to anyone about it -

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                                I'm restoring a 1979 10th anniversary for my daughters daily driver. It's a 400/4 speed car. This is my first restoration and my LAST restoration LOL......... it's been hours of sanding and scraping and filthy sandblasting and it never ends..... and when you think it's perfect and spray paint you find more dents
                                i had one of those also, had the original correct mirrored t-tops, original PWH block, etc. - should've kept it -
                                are they reproducing the correct birds for the hood now ?

Comment

Working...
                                X