How do you maintain your cool at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I call in and disguise my voice as an irate customer and cuss at whoever made me mad!
    Awesome

Comment

My "boss" is actually one of my friends and I tell him his ideas are stupid all the time. I also correct his sentences because he can't write for shit. We get along great though, mainly because we compliment each other in a lot of ways and have a lot of strength as a team.

Outside of that environment we are pretty honest around here.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I call in and disguise my voice as an irate customer and cuss at whoever made me mad, or sometimes just call and say MEOW!!! and then hang up, lol.
        Pussy, go home and beat your wife like the rest of us.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Pussy, go home and beat your wife like the rest of us.
          If I had a dog I would kick it when I got home, lol, but I don't so I just kick the neighbors dog!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Last week I told my boss I'm transferring back to Stephenville. I felt better for a while.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Last week I told my boss I'm transferring back to Stephenville. I felt better for a while.
                Can you bring me some scrapple?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  As a food safety professional, I don't advocate you eat that. I'm bringing Brent a case of Yeungling, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    As a food safety professional, I don't advocate you eat that. I'm bringing Brent a case of Yeungling, though.
                    Hahaha... I eat it all the time!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      A black female officer... my Captain (who was black)... the Deputy Chief (who was black) agreed...The acting Chief (who was a white female) ...
                      Fucking government.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Hahaha... I eat it all the time!
                        Bleh, again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I saw the beer reply, and came to this thread and am now starving. Every time I visit my family in PA, I eat scrapple almost daily.

Thanks for making me drool.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            I saw the beer reply, and came to this thread and am now starving. Every time I visit my family in PA, I eat scrapple almost daily.

Thanks for making me drool.
                            I usually have a few bricks in the deep freeze, just ran out a few weeks ago.

Comment

• WTF is scrapple?
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                                WTF is scrapple?
                                http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+scrapple

"Scrapple, also known by the Pennsylvania Dutch name pon haus,[1][2] is traditionally a mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and flour, often buckwheat flour, and spices. The mush is formed into a semi-solid congealed loaf, and slices of the scrapple are then panfried before serving. Scraps of meat left over from butchering, not used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste. Scrapple is best known as a rural American food of the Mid-Atlantic states (Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland). Scrapple and pon haus are commonly considered an ethnic food of the Pennsylvania Dutch, including the Mennonites and Amish. Scrapple is found in supermarkets throughout the region in both fresh and frozen refrigerated cases."

Comment

Working...
                                X