Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um, A/C out, all my stuff knocked off the wall...huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, A/C out, all my stuff knocked off the wall...huh?

Was at the wonderful rangers game last night, we come home click the A/C down to 76 and we go to bed.

Get up the next morning, STILL 79 in the house and its pretty humid/warm. Go upstairs to my office to look out the window to see if the unit is on outside, all my stuff on the wall is on the ground/couch... broken frames, diploma hanging by one nail, diarama of a mustang in a garage is on the floor...what happened? Didn't happen after we got home...what would knock our A/C out but all electrical is fine and destroy my office wall?

Someone hit your house with a car? Wind blew some tree branches big enough to shake wall? A/C breaker flipped?

Comment

Window open?

Comment

Comment

it's the start of the rapture
          first class white trash

Comment

Texas Rat Snake, ninjas or a lightning strike.

Comment

All windows closed, didnt find any cars on second story, no trees near window...wouldn't lightning fry everything?

Comment

Leah did it.

Comment

Man up and take your ass into the attic, that or give your wife a fleshlight, errr I mean flashhlight and send her ass up there...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveamustang View Post
                    all windows closed, didnt find any cars on second story, no trees near window...wouldn't lightning fry everything?
                    lol
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      All windows closed, didnt find any cars on second story, no trees near window...wouldn't lightning fry everything?
                      Not if your electrical is properly grounded. Could have popped a capacitor on it. The concussive blast from a close strike can knock things off of walls and make you wet yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Not if your electrical is properly grounded. Could have popped a capacitor on it. The concussive blast from a close strike can knock things off of walls and make you wet yourself.
                        ya'll stop, for real!.. I'm dying over here reading some shit on here today haha

I feel like I'm reading some "Damn you Auto Correct" shit or something
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          caps on what, the outside unit or do I need to check the units board in the attic when I go home on lunch? Appreciative of the info...we've had several lightning strikes inthe forest next to our house, I honestly thought the rapture was happening the last time it struck, FREAKING loud and bright...no wettage though

Comment

Lightning does funny things. I'd bet you had a lightning strike close to the house. Without looking at it I'm guessing but I'd bet your capacitor popped from the power surge.

Comment

The outside unit. Careful poking around in there it's 240 volts! Unless the case got distorted you need a multimeter that will check micro fared's to check a capacitor

Comment

Working...
                              X