Is it wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong...

That I come here for first response news and weather?

I go here, weather.com and noaa.gov for my weather info.
    G'Day Mate

The siren RIGHT outside my job got me out to look.

We are off Rufe Snow and 820, saw all the debris in the air, was freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post

We are off Rufe Snow and 820, saw all the debris in the air, was freaking awesome.
      Reports of a large gas leak and downed power lines by you.

Comment

Rufe snow and 820... and I think your Mexican... You don't work at Don Pablos do you?

Comment

Yeah I heard, I'm still at work, gonna cruise by everything after work.

Kinda wish it would have tore my Kia up so I would be forced to get another car.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            Rufe snow and 820... and I think your Mexican... You don't work at Don Pablos do you?
            lol no, I work for Santander in their I.T. department.

Comment

lol no, I work for Santander in their I.T. department.
              Is that behind the grandy's or something?

Comment

Is that behind the grandy's or something?
                Yeah directly behind it. I believed it used to be a mall or something.

Comment

Yeah directly behind it. I believed it used to be a mall or something.
                  Ah nice yeah I know where you're at now. Time to fuck up your shit!!! jk...

As for Grimpala- I do the same fucking thing. I honestly find out shit quicker here then I do anywhere else.

Comment

As for Grimpala- I do the same fucking thing. I honestly find out shit quicker here then I do anywhere else.
                    Come beat the Kia

Comment

DFWMustangs is like the pulse for the nation

Comment

LOL - The other day when I heard Macho Man may be dead on the radio... I checked here (from my phone) to get confirm the story.

Comment

I've been following most of the weather all day on here.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            LOL - The other day when I heard Macho Man may be dead on the radio... I checked here (from my phone) to get confirm the story.
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Yeah when I hear shit on the radio ill get on here quick and see if someone posted anything. If not I get all giggly and excited that I get to be the first one to post. Then I go to post, and some asshole beat to the punch... needless to say I delete a lot of threads

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              I've been following most of the weather all day on here.
                              Same here. I had no idea until I was at lunch trolling the forums on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X