summit customer service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summit customer service.

on the 18th i ordered a nitrous purge with a green led online from summit. i waited patiently for several days before checking the status just to make sure it had been sent.
    as of yesterday it was still in "sending from manufactor" status of something like that, which meant it hadnt been sent yet. so after checking yesterday i was getting a little anxious because i want to make the cruise this week end. so i call summit and while im on hold, one of their representatives was kind enough to call zex and check its status for me. he tells me that they are sending it today so i was relieved.
    so today i check its status and it was still the same. i call again and a guy named dewayne checks with zex again. he gets back to me quickly and says zex is sending it today or tommorrow so i should have it sat or monday.
    i told him about the cruise and how i was trying to make it this week end and how when i placed my order i didnt know they werent in stock and asked if i could maybe cancel that order and have something sent that was in stock instead. he checks for availability and they have the same kit but with a blue led instock.the problem is that it could take up to 24 hrs to cancel the other order and get that money back so that i could then use it for the new order so he suggested i buy this one now and just wait for the other money to be refund to me in a couple of days so the kit wouldnt get sold out underneath me. i told him i appreciated the advise but was strapped for cash and was going to have to chance it and to just cancel the other one and hopefully by the time summit had been reimbursed their money, the new kit would still be there and they could send it

with out hesitation he said hold on a second, typed a few things and gets back to me. he tells me "tell you what, i went ahead and got the blue kit on the way for you, its going out now, and i picked up the nxt day air shipping for you."

I just checked the status and it has been shipped and will be here tommorrow. it might be a smaller gesture but damn did it make me happy. i will definately be using summit for all my needs.

They have always been spot on with the customer service when I order from them and shiping is always very quick.

Comment

good to hear
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Yup, Summit has awesome customer service... and the more you spend, the better it gets

Comment

refreshing to hear that there are companies out there that still give a shit about their paying customers.

Comment

them and latemodel resteration are fucking awesome to deal with!
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

yeah so i spoke to this dewayne guy yesterday at around 4 pm and my kit was just delivered at 10 30 this morning. a+ customer service from this guy.
              <- just got done leaving feedback on their site and called him today to say thanks

Comment

that's what you get for getting a purge with an LED. I would have held your order back just on GP, but I'm a dick so......

but yea, I always order from Summit over jegs when possible.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Yup, Summit has awesome customer service... and the more you spend, the better it gets
                  i have found this to be true on both counts

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                    that's what you get for getting a purge with an LED. I would have held your order back just on GP, but I'm a dick so......

but yea, I always order from Summit over jegs when possible.
                    yeah i'm a gaymo for getting but i thought it was cool and totally lacks any real purpose but to display my many colors of the rainbow. lol
                    Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 05-25-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

That's badass. Good store. I order from them as much as I can
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        yeah i'm a gaymo for getting but i thought it was cool and totally lacks any real purpose but to display my many colors of the rainbow. lol
                        Then you should get a rainbow bumper for sure then, to go with the purge LED......lol
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Never had problems with Summit. No reason to go anywhere else especially with how easy they price match.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              them and latemodel resteration are fucking awesome to deal with!
                              +1 i've always been happy with the both of them

Comment

Working...
                              X