• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    This is kinda scary but Im happy for ya man... Congrats
    Why so?

Comment

At least you don't have a soul to lose in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        The woman and I have had a lot of discussions about this very thing. We survived a business failure in this economy and the loss of a decent fortune. We have literally gone from kobe beef to ramen noodles in pursuit of this and she is 100% on board (as am I) even if I end up as a public defender. For me, money was never the deciding factor.
        Surviving something that traumatic proves you have a solid marriage. Good for you two.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Nice work. Do you plan to specialize?

I'm headed to Denver then FoCo later this summer. Any idea when you'll be up there?
          Not yet but we'd like to go before early to mid August, July preferably. Be cool if we could make the same time and make DFWM... newest re-balla buy a round of Balvenie.

David

Comment

The woman and I have had a lot of discussions about this very thing. We survived a business failure in this economy and the loss of a decent fortune. We have literally gone from kobe beef to ramen noodles in pursuit of this and she is 100% on board (as am I) even if I end up as a public defender. For me, money was never the deciding factor.
            That's good you've discussed it before-hand. Trust me, it's a tough road. Not only with grad school, but even the move out here. The wife was/is whole-heartedly on board and that's the only way it can work.

I hardly ever saw my wife during grad school, and my hours are crazy out here. I've had a few 4am-midnight then back in the office at 4am the next day, days. Having to work weekends on top of that now... and trying to squeeze 300 hours of study time in for CFA Lvl 3 on top of that. It's rough... but when you know it going in and make absolutely sure that everyone's on-board, it's alright.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Why so?
              "Your honor....my client didnt rape that dirty whore....she was practically begging for him to pound that ass"... something along those lines. Your quotes here would be awesome in court..

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                "Your honor....my client didnt rape that dirty whore....she was practically begging for him to pound that ass"... something along those lines. Your quotes here would be awesome in court..
                Ahhhhh that kind of scary. Gotcha. I'll convince the 'victim' that not only did she want the guy to take control but her guilty orgasms were stronger than she knew how to handle which left her confused and seeking alternative ways to put my client on lock down.

Comment

Working...
                X