Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picnikfile_7aQQtr by Howitzur, on Flickr

Comment

yep. bought it from him a few months ago.

Comment

Clean. But you should trade it for his Bronco. LOL
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

King dont you start too... Everytime I see ol Jimmy I have to hear about how I should trade. Nothing he's brought to the table has appealed to me; yet

Comment

Yeah I had never even thought about a Galaxie till I saw his. Now that I have been looking they are growing on me. I found a Vert really cheap but not sure I would like it as much as a fastback.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              King dont you start too... Everytime I see ol Jimmy I have to hear about how I should trade. Nothing he's brought to the table has appealed to me; yet
              YET is right when talkin bout Jim! Lol....im sure he has something he can throw together to make you an offer you can't refuse!!
              Big Rooster Racing
              85' Coupe
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                YET is right when talkin bout Jim! Lol....im sure he has something he can throw together to make you an offer you can't refuse!!
                I have seen this in action, threatening to big block the Galaxie for me since he "DENTED" the oil pan. LOL
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I have seen this in action, threatening to big block the Galaxie for me since he "DENTED" the oil pan. LOL
                  Lol, sounds about right, I'm afraid when he has mine under the knife it will come out with a four eyed bumper conversion repair...lol..
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  85' Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

Now that's funny. But true!

Comment

Working...
                    X