Pucker Factor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Har har! Not in my city, nor is there any ticket I could think of to write em. Dude, if the state govt would make up a citable offense for being dumbass in a no dumbass zone, Id run outa paper in an hour!
    I thought it was a law that you had to have trailer chains to stop this sort of thing from happening.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

As stated above, thats the only violation I can muster up. I'm not a traffic officer so I don't know the exact category or code, but it is required by law to have safety chains when towing.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I am sure you have something laying around he could replace it with. LOL
        I think he should trade me for my Bronco .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
          Me to!

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            I will need to see pics of both to accurately judge.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Damn! Good to know you have reflexes like a ninja! I had something similar happen to me when I bought my hatch. I was on the way home from just picking it up on I20 and a bike cuts off a guy in a truck in the lane beside me. Well the guy in the truck gets pissed at the bike and tailgates his ass and in the process nudges the bikes rear tire!! The bike instantly goes outta control into my lane in front of me and I don't know how the hell he managed to keep it under control. The whole time I was just hoping he didn't end up under a car!!
              Big Rooster Racing
              85' Coupe
              sigpic

Comment

I will need to see pics of both to accurately judge.
                Lol, I don't think any bronco is worth the trade for Aunt Flo!! That truck is just sick!
                Big Rooster Racing
                85' Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                  Lol, I don't think any bronco is worth the trade for Aunt Flo!! That truck is just sick!
                  Mines got about 15k or more invested and is probably in the upper 10 percent of Broncos but the re sale is just nasty on them. A lot by the prior owner and a nice chunk by me 50/50 I guess.. I need to see this aunt flo, let me go see if I missed it in the picture section. I am off and projectless so I need some entertainment. LOL
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Mines got about 15k or more invested and is probably in the upper 10 percent of Broncos but the re sale is just nasty on them. A lot by the prior owner and a nice chunk by me 50/50 I guess.. I need to see this aunt flo, let me go see if I missed it in the picture section. I am off and projectless so I need some entertainment. LOL
                    Ill get some pics here in a sec. Im off as well and just went for a 6 mile bike ride, vacuumed, now watching the rest of Gangs of New York. Hold Please!

Comment

I did a little yard work. Was gonna go ride but dont want my mastiff to eat the guy working on my roof trim. LOL
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

... hving to use flickr since photobucket doesnt like my photo ammount. standby!

Comment

I left my house for 30 minutes and my dog, who was hiding under the bed, got ahold of my oakley hard case... luckily it wasnt destroyed.

Comment

picnikfile_fgc2bR by Howitzur, on Flickr

Comment

picnikfile_EOia6U by Howitzur, on Flickr

Comment

Is that CJ's old truck? That thing is pretty damn slick.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X