Pucker Factor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pucker Factor!!

Ok, Ill keep this short but my F100 almost bought the farm today on 35w just north of Western Center...

As Im putting SB on 35W headed to Dumpi's for some lunch. Im in the inside lane while a Penske rental box truck is about 3 car lengths in front of me, outside lane. We are in some moderate traffic but still flowing at approximately 60 mph.

All of a sudden the Penske truck (forgot to mention it was pulling a yellow single car trailer single axle) disconnected with the damn trailer! I slow to avoid the damn debris flying my direction from the trailer sparking and cutting its way through the concrete. It then takes a short left barrel roll and jooks right at me! I slam on my brakes and move to the shoulder as the trailer passes in front of me within (no joke) a foot or two from taking out my front end. It slams into the guard rail and bounces back toward the SB roadway. I slow and follow the trailer till its comes to a halt in the inside lane. I get out of my truck, pulling my boxers out of my ass, and pulled the trailer out of the road to avoid any further damage.

This sounds silly now that I have typed it out, but this had me shaking at the shear damage that could have happened both to my truck and others, and myself... If I hadnt braked to avoid the small amount of debris, I would have taken this trailer into the passenger side door of my truck. That is all...
    Last edited by Tannerm; 05-24-2011, 03:34 PM.

Oh, and no damage at all on the truck.

Comment

what does SB mean?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

South Bound

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          what does SB mean?
          Southbound
          G'Day Mate

Comment

what does SB mean?
            Seriously?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Seriously?
              Ceriasly.

Comment

what does SB mean?
                It means SUCK BALLS. As in, you suck fucking donkey balls.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

damn my bad his wording "As Im putting SB on 35W" did not make sense to me at first. Now it does.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    It means SUCK BALLS. As in, you suck fucking donkey balls.
                    hahahaha

Comment

Sorry yall, my ignorant police report writing abreviations hard at work

Comment

Somebody sucks at correctly hooking up a trailer.

A buddy was driving to the lake once, and his boat passed him on a hill. Shit happens I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Sorry yall, my ignorant police report writing abreviations hard at work
                          I think he's the only one that didn't get it.

Comment

Holy shit! That could have been ugly! Did it not hit any other vehicles? Glad to hear you and the truck are okay though...even if you are now a little more familiar with the seat cushion.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Dude I love this truck to death and I was, in that split second when I slamed on my brakes, was thinking "well Tanner, your fixin to have a shitty accident... Prepare yourself for what follows" The guy who was pullin the trailer got out after I had moved the trailer and said he was sorry and asked if it hit you. He then said I had some mad evasive driving skills lol. THanks?

Comment

Working...
                              X