Koreans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koreans

Ok I'll make this short and sweet, a guy I train with is Korean and his son is disabled. I am trying to find a pedatric doctor or neurologist that speaks Korean. I have done mutliple searched online and spoke with many different doctors and have no luck. If anyone can help he would greatly appreciate it!
    Wanna see my care face???

K town! Over near royal and 35 there's a shut load of Korean stuff. Try there maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      K town! Over near royal and 35 there's a shut load of Korean stuff. Try there maybe?
      Thanks for the input, but unfortunatly I am kinda needing maybe a contact number or possibly a email address.

Comment

BlueCross's site has an index of doctors and you can sort by specialty, languages spoken, etc...

Good luck, there aren't many Korean doctors in DFW apparently.

Comment

Might be easier to find a translator to go with, or learn English.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Like mentioned above you're going to find one your best bet is Ktown or maybe call up the UTA health center. As many Asian exchange students go there they might have a lead on local docs who speak Asian languages.

Comment

Try Daniel Friedman in Plano. He's a neurologist that speaks Korean, but I'm not sure if he takes pediatric patients.

Comment

Thanks guys, he speaks English and Korean, but can understand Korean much better!

Comment

Better get his wife to cook you up some Bulgolgi is all i can tell you.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

A part of me thought this might be a lost dog thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cj-95gt View Post
                      a part of me thought this might be a lost dog thread.
                      lmao

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Better get his wife to cook you up some Bulgolgi is all i can tell you.
                        Better get his wife to teach you how to spell bulgogi.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                          Thanks guys, he speaks English and Korean, but can understand Korean much better!
                          He's potentially dealing with in depth verbiage dealing with his child's condition, so I can completely understand why he would want to find someone who speaks his native language. I didn't think this would be one of those, "I don't wanna learn English, so I'll only speak my language," sort of circumstances.

Dr. Friedman was the first one that came across, but like I said, I'm not sure if he sees pedi's. I've got a call into the head of one of our EMRs. He has a pretty significant amount of clients in Texas who are Korean, and will probably be able to tell me what clients he has that speak Korean or who your coworker can contact for referrals, at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Better get his wife to teach you how to spell bulgogi.
                            I'll spell it however she wants if she cooks it for me.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I'll spell it however she wants if she cooks it for me.
                              Fucking right, doggy!! That stuff is delicious. Before we got married, my wife's room mate was Korean, and she could cook Korean food so tasty I wanted to make HER my wife instead!!

Comment

Working...
                              X