Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE F-Series Sales Event

Stangers-

I have a huge incentive to move 40 F-series(150 up to 350) between now and the end of the month. If you have even been remotely thinking about buying one, now would be the time. Please contact me directly at 817-756-7615 and I'll show you how good this deal is.
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Just curious... are you able to work the same kind of deals when ordering a vehicle instead of buying one off lot. My parents are thinking about trading in '10 Navigator on an F150 so they can get a bigger camper. They would want a lariat with pretty much every option available and they are picky on color.

They are still in the thinking process but I already recommended you if they decide to go that route.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Mhmmm I'm interested.... Stuck driving a rental at the moment while I wait to see what the insurance company is going to do with my car.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        Just curious... are you able to work the same kind of deals when ordering a vehicle instead of buying one off lot. My parents are thinking about trading in '10 Navigator on an F150 so they can get a bigger camper. They would want a lariat with pretty much every option available and they are picky on color.

They are still in the thinking process but I already recommended you if they decide to go that route.
        I can probably find them one.
        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

Working...
        X