Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we will have Severe Wx today (N.Texas/Okla)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    im wondering what is the damage like at in grapevine. Mainly where 360 and 121 merge cause thats about where I work at. I usually hang out at a bar near my work and once that storm in Parker County around 7 was a tornado warning I went south to SGP. Wasnt really that bad here luckly, a little rain and it only hailed for about 5 mins and it was the size of pennies.

I cant remember a time we we're under the gun for several hours by several storms. I must say the prediction department for todays storms were spot on. I think we are about done once that line of storms passes the DFW.

I work over there and the hail was about a marble sized at the biggest. Couple coworkers had some minor damage but not too bad. It never got near as bad as some other spots out in the metroplex. Mostly just rain and wind.
    --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      I work over there and the hail was about a marble sized at the biggest. Couple coworkers had some minor damage but not too bad. It never got near as bad as some other spots out in the metroplex. Mostly just rain and wind.
      yea, i work at classic hummer/thompson group and not a lot of damage. Butman some of my coworkers vehicles got hit hard. my co worker had his back window busted out. baseball hail.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• A few pictures I got yesterday. This was on the north side of Tioga headed towards prosper.

A friend of mine got this picture in prosper, after it touched down.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• thats impressive
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Probably already been seen and talked about but this video is crazy. Almost like a bad movie from about 1:18 to 1:40.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-25-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• and my fukin fence is still standing...
              first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                probably already been seen and talked about but this video is crazy. Almost like a bad movie from about 1:18 to 1:40.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmddvuxg6uy&feature=player_embedded[/url
                abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Yep..

Comment

• holy shisha that guy is nuts
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• I had tennis ball sized hail in Euless. It came in waves and lasted for 5 minutes or so each time. I had just gotten home and pulled the Explorer in the garage no more than a minute before it hit. Thank goodness! I was literally closing my car door as the first chunk hit the ground. Unfortunately, the F250 took quite a bit of damage.

I'm sure the roof is damaged, but luckily it's just a rent house. Not my problem!

Comment

• Video of a tractor/trailer getting blown over and ripped apart.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          http://news.yahoo.com/video/oklahoma...video=25339111

Video of a tractor/trailer getting blown over and ripped apart.
                          i saw that last night, that thing was moving fast
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Out of all the local channels (4,5,8,11) 11 was the best. I think they were on from start to about the end of the storm system. Channel 4 was showing glee but I think they broke in once the shit hit the fan. Channel 8 though deserves a slap in the face. When I changed to their channel not once did I see the weather on 8.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              I had tennis ball sized hail in Euless. It came in waves and lasted for 5 minutes or so each time. I had just gotten home and pulled the Explorer in the garage no more than a minute before it hit. Thank goodness! I was literally closing my car door as the first chunk hit the ground. Unfortunately, the F250 took quite a bit of damage.

I'm sure the roof is damaged, but luckily it's just a rent house. Not my problem!

Good thing you got the Explorer under cover after all that new paintwork!

Looks like the storms may have killed one person last night.

What a night, huh?
                              The Fort Worth Star-Telegram even called it the "biggest storm system in years."
                              From Bridgeport to Rangers Ballpark and all points between and beyond, it seems folks were scrambling to dodge the elements Tuesday night.
                              Hail (pick your size), high winds, tremendous lightning were reported (and photographed as seen in this collection by Pegasus News).
                              According to the Dallas Morning News, one man was discovered dead near some storm debris in Oak Lawn early Wednesday.
                              The paper reported that the victim, who was not identified, was discovered shortly before 7 a.m. by an apartment manager assessing damage from Tuesday's storms. According to the paper, the man was wearing only shorts and was near downed power lines and tree limbs near Lemmon Avenue and the tollway.
                              While no other injuries have been reported, there were some obviously some scary moments like the lightning bolt that came crashing through a bedroom (see the picture in this link).
                              Officials from the National Weather Service will be out today to assess the damage (mainly broken windows, battered trees and rumpled roofs and such).
                              As you can see in the video below, I spotted these Irving residents rushing to protect their car from golf ball-sized stones.
                              Had they been expecting that kind of pounding?
                              "Hell, no," the man shouted. "But it's Texas."
                              So what was your storm experience? You can share photos on our North Texas Weather Flickr group.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                                A few pictures I got yesterday. This was on the north side of Tioga headed towards prosper.

A friend of mine got this picture in prosper, after it touched down.
                                Great pics Mike, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X