Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Stop Believing

It's my turn for some violent weather.

WX update: Models made a change, split upper system in two. Forces new surface low in SW OK, backing winds to the SE. Also shifts most violent tornado threat back into C OK by 5pm. Violent F4/F5 tornadic storms will develop along hwy 183 by 3pm and move E at 30mph. These will move into the metro around rush hour and linger through 7pm.
    2 hours ago

How was downtown OKC last night?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      How was downtown OKC last night?
      I stayed clear of it last night.

Comment

stay safe man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          stay safe man.
          Always.

The weather folks are freaking out worse than usual

Okay, heading out west to chase these storms. You can follow me here, on twitter @AaronTuttleOK, and watch my stream live on www.chasertv.com, just click on my name. Be safe everyone, today will go down in history and not in a good way.
          33 minutes ago

Comment

Congrats, the guys I work with in Topeka would say welcome to Tuesday. Every day moving to Arizona or Nevada looks more appealing.

Comment

I'm in Stroud and OKC right now. People here are tense. Businesses are sending people home early today and on the news they told people to just stay indoors after 2pm.

Comment

James (SLP007) is in OKC right now, but I think they have him working in an underground emergency op center. Hopefully it's all just speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  James (SLP007) is in OKC right now, but I think they have him working in an underground emergency op center. Hopefully it's all just speculation.
                  Underground is the place to be, lol.

I'm in a metal office building with no tornado shelter. If this shit actually happens I'm hauling ass the other direction.

Comment

zomg!! it might get a bit windy!

stay safe man!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      zomg!! it might get a bit windy!

stay safe man!

god bless.
                      It's always windy here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Underground is the place to be, lol.

I'm in a metal office building with no tornado shelter. If this shit actually happens I'm hauling ass the other direction.
                        There's an underground bunker over at the fire training / admin facility, i want to say it's somewhere around 15th street? that's the place i'd be.

Comment

Don't forget the DP can if you plan on taking pics.

Comment

There's an underground bunker over at the fire training / admin facility, i want to say it's somewhere around 15th street? that's the place i'd be.
                            Yep, it's just a few miles from here.
                            I'm honestly not all that concerned. I think they are just on high alert after what just happened in Joplin.

Comment

Stay safe Mike!
                              He'll be fine even if there is bad weather...he's got enough bumpers to last a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                              X