i want muh 06 gt back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I pulled both out of Christian's ass the other night. I'm certainly not going to use them.

Don said something about your dick tasting like pennies the other night, I guess now we know why.

Comment

no honey those mustangs are dangerous better keep the truck

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        no honey those mustangs are dangerous better keep the truck
        she wants him to keep the truck so when she leaves his ass he can have some way of moving his shit out before the new guy gets home
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Lol I'm sorry am I being a brat? If you need a car I have a 93 gt that needs the column swapped out to run again ill sell ya for $1500. It actually runs great AC works and everything. She's not pretty cus of the primed hood and bumper and crappy driver seat but gets sideways in third gear. You know I should just fix it and be done with it.
          ...and it has a 3/4 race cam

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Still have the Sentra? Race it much?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Probably jerking off to pictures of his wrecked car

Oh the horror! You cut me real deep just dawg. Real deep.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                01/03/09 - So your wife has had your balls since at least 2009.
                Lol what are you like my stalker? Yeah I got started bought most of what I needed and decided to sell it off. See why I'm having a problem with her going along with this ? That money went to building a 71 Nova with a friend. I go thru cars like crazy.
                Last edited by petyweestraw; 05-24-2011, 05:36 PM.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

What is a 71 Nova Wig?

Comment

Nevermind, found it. http://123wigs.com/wigstore/wigs/view.asp?id=100094

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                      she wants him to keep the truck so when she leaves his ass he can have some way of moving his shit out before the new guy gets home
                      Lol good one

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Still have the Sentra? Race it much?
                        Nope gave that to my mom when I got the 06

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Lol what are you like my stalker? Yeah I got started bought most of what I needed and decided to sell it off. See why I'm having a problem with her going along with this ? That money went to building a 71 Nova with a friend. I go thru cars like crazy.
                          Where's the Nova and what happened to the money in it?
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Still got it. Its at his place as to keep Wifey out the loop on that one. See if I can't find pics

Comment

Working...
                            X