i want muh 06 gt back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Lol I'm sorry am I being a brat? If you need a car I have a 93 gt that needs the column swapped out to run again ill sell ya for $1500. It actually runs great AC works and everything. She's not pretty cus of the primed hood and bumper and crappy driver seat but gets sideways in third gear. You know I should just fix it and be done with it.
    Not exactly the point I was making.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Right, you said 'here sweetie. Hold muh balls, OKi?' and she never gave them back.

Do you buy into the happy wife happy life drivel by letting her mood take the lead?
      Lol naw ill admit I spoil my bitch a bit but she's worth it. She's really trying to hang on to the money for a motorcycle she's been wanting since her twin sister got one.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Right, you said 'here sweetie. Hold muh balls, OKi?' and she never gave them back.

Do you buy into the happy wife happy life drivel by letting her mood take the lead?
        She is human and entitled to an opinion as well. Also, a relationship is a joint venture, kinda like a small business partnership; both sides have a say...

based on the post you have made lately I would say you just enjoy picking on people and their opinions/comments which means you either have a low self esteem and get off on making fun of people or you have "little dick syndrome"....always with the negative comments Sean
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          She is human and entitled to an opinion as well. Also, a relationship is a joint venture, kinda like a small business partnership; both sides have a say...

based on the post you have made lately I would say you just enjoy picking on people and their opinions/comments which means you either have a low self esteem and get off on making fun of people or you have "little dick syndrome"....always with the negative comments Sean
          Negative and cynical are two entirely different and subjective matters. But thanks for keeping tabs on me. Two things, esteem is in check and my dick is large enough that I always get off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Lol I'm sorry am I being a brat? If you need a car I have a 93 gt that needs the column swapped out to run again ill sell ya for $1500. It actually runs great AC works and everything. She's not pretty cus of the primed hood and bumper and crappy driver seat but gets sideways in third gear. You know I should just fix it and be done with it.
            So you already have a GT that will get 'sideways in third gear', but you want another, newer one, that is more expensive, along with keeping the lightning, and are on here asking us how to get your wife to be cool with another one? Sounds like she's cool enough.

Either man up and buy what you want, or sell one of the other cars and get the GT to make her happy. Simple as that. Although it sounds like she want a bike and might deserve it since you have all the toys.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Thats a tough one. Get rid of the wife and get both!

Comment

Pics of twins?

Comment

Negative and cynical are two entirely different and subjective matters. But thanks for keeping tabs on me. Two things, esteem is in check and my dick is large enough that I always get off.
                  You're just a big, stupid meanie-head, Sean! People have feelings, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    You're just a big, stupid meanie-head, Sean! People have feelings, you know.
                    Exactly what I thought. I'm waiting for Mayhem to knock on my door any moment.

Comment

lulz
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

WTF just happened in here?

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                          my dick is large enough that i always get off.
                          lol!!!

Originally posted by mrs.sean88gt View Post
                          who you gonna please with that?
                          Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                          me! Now go make me a sandwich bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            WTF just happened in here?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

So what you're saying is that you don't have the balls to get a stang and keep the truck. You should reach in her purse and get at least one out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X