i want muh 06 gt back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want muh 06 gt back

Man I miss it bad. It got wrecked when a cobalt flipped off the highway and onto the on ramp I was on and smack. Totaled. No time to react. I'm driving a 04 lighting and love it but miss my stang. But Wifey said I can't have both. One or the other. What to do What to do?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

I would rather see a Lightning on the road than a common Mustang GT.

Though I'm sure the mileage sucks.

Comment

tell the wife to buy her own fucking cars
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        I would rather see a Lightning on the road than a common Mustang GT.

Though I'm sure the mileage sucks.
        Lol no shit. Especially as a daily. Just a Magi catback and I average bout . 14 Mile to the gallon. But you pay the cost I guess.
        Last edited by petyweestraw; 05-24-2011, 07:35 AM.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          tell the wife to buy her own fucking cars
          Lol wish it was that easy. If she didn't work and was a stay at home mom yes. But she's great so got to compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Lol wish it was that easy. If she didn't work and was a stay at home mom yes. But she's great so got to compromise.
            Would she be funding this purchase?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Nopey.

Comment

And you don't have the money?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

marriage is a bitch, huh?

Comment

Do you always end words with 'i' 'y' or 'ie' sounds? If so, she has the control and won't be giving it to you ever. It's like reading a post from my 7 year old daughter.

Comment

Oh Muh gawd guise. Leik wut should I go vroom vroom in naw??!?!

I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        And you don't have the money?
                        I could get it if I wanted. Paying for it isn't the problem. Especially seeing as dealer offered me $10500 for the lightning. Think they could do better but I want the truck and get the stang. Truck isn't just a truck its a lightning but a stang is a stang lol. Ill probly end up keeping the truck seeing how cheap I got it for. Paid 14k for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Do you always end words with 'i' 'y' or 'ie' sounds? If so, she has the control and won't be giving it to you ever. It's like reading a post from my 7 year old daughter.
                          Lol get bent dude. I could be an ass and just get it and be done but not how I do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Oh Muh gawd guise. Leik wut should I go vroom vroom in naw??!?!

I hate you.
                            Lol I'm sorry am I being a brat? If you need a car I have a 93 gt that needs the column swapped out to run again ill sell ya for $1500. It actually runs great AC works and everything. She's not pretty cus of the primed hood and bumper and crappy driver seat but gets sideways in third gear. You know I should just fix it and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Lol get bent dude. I could be an ass and just get it and be done but not how I do shit.
                              Right, you said 'here sweetie. Hold muh balls, OKi?' and she never gave them back.

Do you buy into the happy wife happy life drivel by letting her mood take the lead?

Comment

Working...
                              X