X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint workers

anyone here work for sprint?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

No
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

damn, trying to get a evo 3d as soon as they come out

Comment

Go to the pulga. They'll have them.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I worked there for 7 years. I love the phones, but the service stinks. I get service with my I-Phone in so may places I couldn't with Sprint.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
            I worked there for 7 years. I love the phones, but the service stinks. I get service with my I-Phone in so may places I couldn't with Sprint.
            i was going to go with the iphone but since they dont do the unlimited data plan anymore it would be more beneficial for me to go with spring, and i kind of like the unlimited everything for 99 dollars, where as ATT's rates are high as hell

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              i was going to go with the iphone but since they dont do the unlimited data plan anymore it would be more beneficial for me to go with spring, and i kind of like the unlimited everything for 99 dollars, where as ATT's rates are high as hell
              I think my bill after taxes is around $85. I have unlimited data and messaging with 450 anytime minutes, 5000 N&W, and unlimited mobile to mobile(at&t). I also get a corporate discount from the company I work for which I belive amounts to somewhere around $12.

I choose the smallest plan because I don't talk on the phone that much and I have a crapton of rollover minutes in the "bank" if I ever do go over.

I don't see how they(at&t) really be marketable without offering unlimited data with Sprint offering an unlimted plan.

Comment

My experience was the exact opposite of yours, granted that was with the fist gen/3g iPhones. With my evo on the Sprint network, I have not had any issues in over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  My experience was the exact opposite of yours, granted that was with the fist gen/3g iPhones. With my evo on the Sprint network, I have not had any issues in over a year.
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing Sprint. Just with my experience I seem to get better service in places that I did not or could not with Sprint. I'm sure it works both ways though.

So with Sprint offering the unlimited plan for $69.99(correct me please if that's not right), what do you think AT&T's comparable solution is/will be?

Comment

ATT cant offer what Sprint offers for 69.99.. that plan on ATT is $30 or more per month. I've been a Sprint customer for 13 yrs and the quality and range ( dropped calls) etc has improved but customer service sucks. I had 4 Samsung Moments replaced in a 9 months and after that they wouldnt do anything about it.. no upgrade.. not even another Moment.

I just cant cough up $30 + more a month with ATT for the same exact plan.
                    Facebook- Twist of Vape
                    Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

I think my bill after taxes is around $85. I have unlimited data and messaging with 450 anytime minutes, 5000 N&W, and unlimited mobile to mobile(at&t). I also get a corporate discount from the company I work for which I belive amounts to somewhere around $12.

I choose the smallest plan because I don't talk on the phone that much and I have a crapton of rollover minutes in the "bank" if I ever do go over.

I don't see how they(at&t) really be marketable without offering unlimited data with Sprint offering an unlimted plan.
                      thats what i mean, 70 dollars for only 450 min is ridiculous, hopefully soon ill be in a career where i will have to use my phone more than i use it now so i will need more minutes. ATT stopped the unlimited data last year and now only offer up to 2gigs a month and then they start charging you extra

Comment

I can get you the # to the member that hooked me up or I can take you to him. Sprint is the way to go. don't even worry about the 450min, you will never use them on the sprint plan.

BTW, ATT=ass rape
                        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                          Sprint is the way to go. don't even worry about the 450min, you will never use them on the sprint plan.

BTW, ATT=ass rape
                          Exactly. We have 700 SHARED minutes between a teenager, Chili and me and we never go over them. We have the unlimited data plan on all 3 and with the unlimited mobile to mobile-we hardly even use any minutes. Everyone is mobile now so it's not a problem.

Oh, and the customer service has improved dramatically over the past year or two. I've been with them for over 10 years and I don't have any issues. I love getting upgraded once a year and my EVO fucking rocks!
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            I love getting upgraded once a year and my EVO fucking rocks!
                            what? is that part of the plan? I remember being eligible for upgrade every 2 years with ATT. is it 1 year with Sprint??
                            --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                              what? is that part of the plan? I remember being eligible for upgrade every 2 years with ATT. is it 1 year with Sprint??
                              You have to meet the criteria and I believe it's either a certain amount of $$ per month that you spend on your bill or the length of time you've been a customer or something, but yeah, we all get upgraded every year.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X