Auto transport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto transport?

Anybody have any good recommendation of a company you've used? Google is just coming up w/ transport companies about how good there reviews are. I'm needing first hand cause there is a thousand different ones out there. I made the mistake of filling out a online quote and my phone and email has been blowing up since.

And i'm needing door to door w/ enclosed trailer.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

They just about all work through the broker services. Is it a nice high dollar car or more of a project type car? I have had good luck with Uship on projects. Where to where is it going?

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
    54 Olds 88 2dr HT
    12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

Transport a Vehicle or Automobile; Car, Truck, or Boat Safely in the United States. Get a Free Quote Let us help you relocate your automobile no matter how far it needs to move. Bonded Auto transport

Fantastic service, A+, great pricing, shipped 4 with them and all were superb.

Comment

I've used allamerican transport twice with good results.

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead78 View Post
          They just about all work through the broker services. Is it a nice high dollar car or more of a project type car? I have had good luck with Uship on projects. Where to where is it going?

And from Indiana to Texas
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

DASautoshippers.com I have shipped with them 4 times over the past two years and every time has been great.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll start calling them tomorrow and getting quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by 02greyGT View Post
                DASautoshippers.com I have shipped with them 4 times over the past two years and every time has been great.
                they're way to slow.

Comment

That's a nice 61! What's under the hood??

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    That's a nice 61! What's under the hood??
                    62 and a 406 tri-power.

Comment

Call Jim or email him , he hauls everything himself

rhinodart@sbcglobal.net

He is in Illinois and won't honk yah

224-688-4352

Comment

Damn, thats one nice car! I hope the move goes smoothly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X