Any emt's or paramedics on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any emt's or paramedics on the board?

Tired of living in houston and having a fucked up oncall schedule, so we have decided to move back to the dfw area. Gonna live in the inlaws cabana while my wife works full time to put me thru emt school.
    Just wondering if anyone has experience and can fill me in?

Sure will be nice to see and be a Cruiser again!
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Sober one's? No.

Comment

On a side note, I'd give my left nut to have a wife willing to support me while I rebuild a career in DFW.

Comment

Just read the emt post that I responded to a few weeks back and got a lot of great info off it!
        Semper Fi

Comment

All the fire guys/emt's I know love their job hands down. DeSoto has a nice training facility.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            On a side note, I'd give my left nut to have a wife willing to support me while I rebuild a career in DFW.
            Exactly! The wifey and I started a new life in Houston, but DFW is our home and I miss my boys. Time to get back there and start a career to stay with.

Lol, believe it or not, I pretty much stopped drinking and got back into lifting weights. Found out that I am bi-polar and am taking the proper meds finally and am ready to get the fuck out of Houston!
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              Exactly! The wifey and I started a new life in Houston, but DFW is our home and I miss my boys. Time to get back there and start a career to stay with.

Lol, believe it or not, I pretty much stopped drinking and got back into lifting weights. Found out that I am bi-polar and am taking the proper meds finally and am ready to get the fuck out of Houston!
              I always thought you were bi-winning.

Comment

Sober one's? No.
                lulz... Beat me to it!
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I always thought you were bi-winning.
                  Gay joke? Like, are you calling me gay, or making a gay pass at me?
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Ah shit, my property value just plummeted.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Neither.

Unless you are into men

Now if you were Big A, the answer would be both.

Comment

Knowing Mike, both.

That's awesome that you're getting your life in check, and I'm glad that your marriage wasn't a casualty. If you at all like people, and aren't grossed out by blood and carnage, then this could be a great next step. Welcome back to DFW (not that I'm there).

Comment

Knowing Mike, both.

That's awesome that you're getting your life in check, and I'm glad that your marriage wasn't a casualty. If you at all like people, and aren't grossed out by blood and carnage, then this could be a great next step. Welcome back to DFW (not that I'm there).
                          Stop welcoming people to our Metroplex!
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Stop welcoming people to our Metroplex!
                            Back to the metroplex.

Comment

Knowing Mike, both.

Blood and guts dont bother me. I need a career where I actually do something I think is important. I make a damn good living down here, but my schedule doesnt allow me to hang out with friends or my family. I had to move down here to realize that money isnt everything........and Houston sucks.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X