Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Better start reading up ...

I read that series. It was an interesting interpretation of what Dr. LaHaye got from reading the Bible. The movie with Kirk Cameron sucked the big one. It got left behind at the video store. LOL

I just started the Left Behind series (Apocolypse Dawn). It crosses a lot of the original series, but seen from the eyes of some of the military that was in the Middle East at the time. Very cool stuff, but not to be taken literal.

Comment

If all Jesus is taking is a few dozen assholes from Missouri, I doubt I want to go to heaven in the first place. Too soon?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        If all Jesus is taking is a few dozen assholes from Missouri, I doubt I want to go to heaven in the first place. Too soon?
        Damn man thats kinda harsh. Maybe thats why you got left behind
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I was hoping I wouldn't have to come to work today. I guess we can hope for the next one to be real.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Damn man thats kinda harsh. Maybe thats why you got left behind
            I stand by my joke.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X