So who survived the rapture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who survived the rapture?

Still here. Other than some rain and some Tornado Warnings...not much has changed.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I laid my bike over like a retard and hurt my leg pretty good but other than that I survived intact.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      I laid my bike over like a retard and hurt my leg pretty good but other than that I survived intact.
      When did that happen?

Comment

I almost hit a dog tonight on the way home from work. I guess that dog is going to hell. Should've stayed right...
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          When did that happen?
          Around 4:00 yesterday. I must have been distracted or something, I put the kickstand down but apparently not all the way. It tweaked my knee and thigh a little. I can walk fine, it's getting up and down that's not fun. Need a new radiator pod and clutch lever for the bike.

Comment

Still in ome piece
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Around 4:00 yesterday. I must have been distracted or something, I put the kickstand down but apparently not all the way. It tweaked my knee and thigh a little. I can walk fine, it's getting up and down that's not fun. Need a new radiator pod and clutch lever for the bike.
              I did that in my driveway a few months back, felt like a dumbass..
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You all can thank me. I stopped the rapture with my mind. Your welcome.

Comment

Maybe there was no one to save.

Comment

I'm dead

Comment

Hopefully The King was taken...

Comment

how many threads are we going to have about this? LMAO! We had less for Bin Laden's death.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          how many threads are we going to have about this? LMAO! We had less for Bin Laden's death.
                          You'll have at least as many threads about this as there are attention whores on this site.

Comment

I survived with a hangover and some suspicious bruising.

Comment

Wonder if the fools out in gay bay shit themselves when the ground started shaking. 3.6 mag quake @ 7:05 pm

Comment

Working...
                              X